The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rolling stone trying to set the narrative :heh:

No they aren’t. If you read the whole thing they repaired exactly what happened.

The tape was played in court and Kelsey admitted that Tory threatened to shoot her.

But then she changed her story and said she lied about everything she said in September.

What is rolling stone doing wrong?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Depending on how things are framed you can get a very different impression.

She didn’t actually list these things as lies as the no jumper tweet implies. She just vaguely said she “told some lies” in that first interview but didn’t really elaborate.

Without cameras in the court, all info is coming through someone’s filter. Lots of it is second and third hand info. The impression we are getting from second and third hand reports can be very different from what people are getting first hand.

That’s all ima say till this is over:manny:

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No she didn't :pachaha:

STOP LYING.

Y'all cant even keep your arguments logical.

Y'all say "Tory paid her off for the trial to lie about what she initially said when she was questioned by investigators" in one sentence but then in the next say "Kelsey admitted Tory offered her money in court" in the next. How does that it even make sense? Why would somebody who has been paid off admit they have been in court for the same damn trial? :mjlol:
That was revealed in court via a recording from September.

She denied it today and said she lied in September. She admitted that he offered to pay for her lawyer though.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

"I wouldn't say bribe. It WASN'T about NOT SAYING ANYTHING" those are her ACTUAL words :pachaha:

And she NEVER said "He mentioned a million dollars about the case"

What she ACTUALLY SAID was "He mentioned a million dollars. I guess it was about the case"

Key words being "I guess". Funny how you have no agenda but intentionally omitted that which changes the entire context :pachaha:

Because her saying "I guess" means she herself was unsure and didn't not fully know what it was in reference too :mjgrin:

Bro, come on…

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No they aren’t. If you read the whole thing they repaired exactly what happened.

The tape was played in court and Kelsey admitted that Tory threatened to shoot her.

But then she changed her story and said she lied about everything she said in September.

What is rolling stone doing wrong?
Kelsey also said that tory made a motion towards the center console but didn't actually do anything and Kelsey downplayed it as just shyt talking.

This is why you can't just accept their framing. Other people that were there deny how this was conveyed.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Yeah… so I think that Tory did not shoot Megan, I do think that Kelsey tried to though. They had a little tussle over the gun, that’s how they got both of their DNA. Whose gun is it, who knows. Meg getting ran through by industry men, lying about getting cut by glass to now saying she got shot, to first saying he didn’t shoot her to now saying he did. All bad. I think this #protectblackwomen backfired Meg.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Depending on how things are framed you can get a very different impression.

She didn’t actually list these things as lies as the no jumper tweet implies. She just vaguely said she “told some lies” in that first interview but didn’t really elaborate.

Without cameras in the court, all info is coming through someone’s filter. Lots of it is second and third hand info. The impression we are getting from second and third hand reports can be very different from what people are getting first hand.

That’s all ima say till this is over:manny:

Bruh, if she was lying and admitted she lied during the recordings.. under oath, then everything else is considered unsubstantial because she was lying about random shyt :mjlol:

Same thing about Meg lying throughout the ENTIRE investigation

Ultimately what people want to know is if Tory shot Meg… Tory said he didn’t, the witness says he didn’t, 1+1 doesn’t = 3.

Meg is the only one in that car saying that he shot at her and told her to “dance bytch”. Yet, not bullet wounds, contradictory statements (from her own legal team I might add), and her actions after says otherwise.

She went on this whole tangent about black men not protecting black women (a lie), got on TV saying she never fukked dude (a lie), said she was never kicked out of Kylies house (most likely a lie, if Kylie takes then stand we’ll see), claim she never fouvht her ex-bestie (most likely another lie), but with all them lies we expect her to be telling the truth about a black man shooting her?

LIED to the police then (a fact) then said she lied to protect another black man from getting “shot”… same black man she’s trying to put under the jail now?

Throw this bullshyt out and everyone hold their L’s

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, if she was lying and admitted she lied during the recordings.. under oath, then everything else is considered unsubstantial because she was lying about random shyt :mjlol:

Ultimately what people want to know is if Tory shot Meg… Tory said he didn’t, the witness says she didn’t, 1+1 doesn’t = 3.

Meg is the only one in that car saying that he shot at her and told her to “dance bytch”. Yet, not bullet wounds, contradictory statements (from her own legal team I might add), and her actions after says otherwise.

She went on this whole tangent about black men not protecting black women (a lie), got on TV saying she never fukked dude (a lie), said she was never kicked out of Kylies house (most likely a lie, if Kylie takes then stand we’ll see), claim she never fouvht her ex-bestie (most likely another lie), but with all them lies we expect her to be telling the truth about a black man shooting her?

LIED to the police then (a fact) then said she lied to protect another black man from getting “shot”… same black man she’s trying to put under the jail now?

Throw this bullshyt out and everyone hold their L’s
She about to get that perjury charge though.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Ultimately what people want to know is if Tory shot Meg… Tory said he didn’t, the witness says she didn’t, 1+1 doesn’t = 3.

It’s clear everyone involved has told lies.

It’s up to the Jury to make sense of things. Without cameras we are not getting the jury’s perspective. We are getting second and third hand info most often driven by an agenda.
This is why y’all mad, and have attached some BW vs BM fight to it. You have a clear agenda going in to it so you see what you want to see.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Yeah… so I think that Tory did not shoot Megan, I do think that her friend tried to. They had a little tussle over the gun.
So what you're saying is that, at great risk to his own health and safety, Tory tried to protect one black woman from ending up in the morgue and one black woman from catching a murder conviction :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It’s clear everyone involved has told lies.

It’s up to the Jury to make sense of things. Without cameras we are not getting the jury’s perspective. We are getting second and third hand info most often driven by an agenda.

This is why y’all mad, and have attached some BW vs BM fight to it. You have a clear agenda going in to it so you see what you want to see.
No, this is just why yall caping for this chick.

I know people who’ve been shot.. they not drunk on social media the next couple days waving they guns around and dancing. Her actions didn’t resonate with a person who was victim of a assault with a deadly weapon… and neither do the charges