The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
is there someone less annoying than ak coverying this shyt on youtube :russ:

my girl asking me for updates, i basically gave them to her, but she wants to watch something. i'm saying hell no to no yasss sis tea channels

but i can't watch ak :unimpressed:
https://www.instagram.com/lawyerforworkers/ He's in the court, and he does regular updates during court breaks. Not on YT, but a better watch than AK.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are so hypocritical on the internet. Everyone has bodies they regret or "doesn't count."

Take his money and fame away, what would be attractive about Tory? You really think Megan, as fine as she is, would confess to being with him if she didn't have to?

Stop holding celebrities to a higher standard than you hold yourselves. Megan is just a rapper. She's not running for president or the Pope. If she lied about having sex with Tory, so what?
this might be the simpest shyt i ever read on here :mjlol:

"it's ok to lie about your relations with someone on national tv when you're trying to send him to prison for years because you're embarrassed"

that's not how it works

she lied because she looks bad to all her fans besides the thottiest of thots for fukking her friend's man that's the main reason she lied about it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

"it's ok to lie about your relations with someone on national tv when you're trying to send him to prison for years because you're embarrassed"

that's not how it works

she lied because she looks bad to all her fans besides the thottiest of thots for fukking her friend's man that's the main reason she lied about it.
Isn’t that just a long way of saying she was embarrassed :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Witness told police they both was fighting Kelsey and throwing her in the car…which is why she probably denied Tory hit her :lupe:

Exactly

And it is also as if Tory's lawyer has been sending her thinly veiled threats that she could potentially be prosecuted for shooting Meg if she doesn't fall back with her testimony. It was mentioned several times that his approach is going to prove Kelsey was the one to shoot Meg. He has an eyewitness and the GSR and DNA. Probably even more.

Now that she's fallen back, he's going to give her soft-ball questions on the stand.

Tory's team definitely has been in contact with her letting her know her only way out.

She may perjure herself if she isn't careful though..

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

that's not how it works

I didn't say it was ok. Just that I understood why she lied about that.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

“He mentioned a million dollars about the case, but i wouldn’t call it a bribe”

"I wouldn't say bribe. It WASN'T about NOT SAYING ANYTHING" those are her ACTUAL words :pachaha:

And she NEVER said "He mentioned a million dollars about the case"

What she ACTUALLY SAID was "He mentioned a million dollars. I guess it was about the case"

Key words being "I guess". Funny how you have no agenda but intentionally omitted that which changes the entire context :pachaha:

Because her saying "I guess" means she herself was unsure and didn't not fully know what it was in reference too :mjgrin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

"I wouldn't say bribe. It WASN'T about NOT SAYING ANYTHING" those are her ACTUAL words :pachaha:

And she NEVER said "He mentioned a million dollars about the case"

What she ACTUALLY SAID was "He mentioned a million dollars. I guess it was about the case"

Key words being "I guess". Funny how you have no agenda but intentionally omitted that which changes the entire context :pachaha:

Because her saying "I guess" means she herself was unsure and didn't not fully know what it was in reference too :mjgrin:

Come on man you playing dumb here to try to cherry pick certain stuff and ignore others.

“i guess” would mean that she herself felt it was about the case and “not talking about the case was mentioned”

So if we compile all her statements.

He tried to bribe “not just her”

And he mentioned a million dollars she “guesses” was about the case.

But “she wouldn’t call it a bribe” and it “wasn’t about not saying anything” but “not saying anything was mentioned.

What do you think the million dollars was for?