The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
She chose her own words.

She could have said nothing. She could have incrimated Tory. She chose to incriminate herself.

Maybe her an Tory are still “friends” and she wants to defend him.

Maybe she getting paid.

Maybe she’s been intimidated.

Maybe she just in heavy “no snitching” mode.

I don’t know. I’m just saying out of everyone involved her words/actions make the least sense.

You’re a fukking retard Jesus Christ lmao

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
No she didn't :pachaha:

STOP LYING.

Y'all cant even keep your arguments logical.

Y'all say "Tory paid her off for the trial to lie about what she initially said when she was questioned by investigators" in one sentence but then in the next say "Kelsey admitted Tory offered her money in court" in the next. How does that it even make sense? Why would somebody who has been paid off admit they have been in court for the same damn trial? :mjlol:

No reason to go back and forth, a lot of ppl on this site need to go play in traffic lmao.

A lot of bytch made men & “brehs” if they’re even black in their feelings &!afraid of big mama

:laff:

Another wrongfully accused black man & y’all are defending a woman cause she got a fat ass. A lot of y’all need to kill yourselves High key lol

Making the black community look crazy as fukk

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You’re a fukking retard Jesus Christ lmao
No, y’all just emotionally attached to the case, cause you’ve attached some feminist vs black men fight to it.

You make it make sense.

She shot meg, then came to court and weakened the case against another person that otherwise would have taken the fall for her.

Why would a person do that?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They gamed the system and won. It's clear as day.

Put buddy somewhere clever for your kids and go to bed.
She shot meg, framed tory, convinced meg to blame tory, got tory to pay her a million, tricked the prosecutors, and walks away unscathed while meg and tory’s lives have been turned upside down.

That’s a bad bytch :wow:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
She shot meg, framed tory, got him to pay her a million, tricked the prosecutors, and walks away unscathed.

That’s a bad bytch :wow:

She alledged he offered her money.

Then under oath said she lied about it.

She didn't frame anybody, Tory is doing what needs to be done to avoid deportation.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
She alledged he offered her money.

Then under oath said she lied about it.

She didn't frame anybody, Tory is doing what needs to be done to avoid deportation.

WAKE UP!!
Under oath she said he offered her a million and to pay for her lawyer.

It was posted in this thread, and i just reposted it a couple posts ago.

Like i said y’all so stuck on an agenda you just ignore the things that don’t fit what you say.

She originally told police tory did the shooting, she sent a text message the day after saying tory did the shooting. She told the prosecutors that tory did the shooting. Somehow her and meg are not friends at all but meg is protecting her by blaming tory. So all up until the point in court today when she “didn’t see” who shot, she was framing Tory.

She must be some kind of criminal mastermind. She played this perfectly :ehh:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
breh, it’s right in this thread

Y’all so stuck on pushing an agenda you aren’t paying attention to the actual info being reported.

I'm pushing the agenda but you omit her saying there was no bribe in the VERY next sentence :pachaha:

And nowhere did she say "Yes Tory offered me $1million" :mjlol: