The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Everyone in here is speaking on second and third hand information.

There’s no cameras in the courtroom so any talks of how meg is lying or how her story doesn’t make sense is just some shyt you heard someone else say.

Most shooting cases don’t have multiple witnesses pointing out the shooter. Obviously the defenses is gonna just throw everything out there and hope something sticks. But it’s a hard road to convince a jury the victim and other witnesses are all conspiring to frame someone without some type of smoking gun evidence to prove it.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Even if that so-called "best friend" shot her ass in the foot after a fight? :jbhmm:

I'm pretty sure all loyalty would be gone after an incident like that, no matter who it is. I just can't see her risking her career and reputation to protect a "friend" who shot her and then go after someone who has more pull/connections in the industry than her.

The "Meg is lying" thing just doesn't add up.
This entire case is fukked. Meg's story makes zero fukking sense and has holes all over it, but she wouldn't be pals with Kelsey again if she knew she shot her. Idk. Maybe her back actually was turned, and Kelsey and Tory were wrestling for the gun in the interim when that shyt went off, she looks back, and Tory has the strap so she presumes it's him.

Or he shot the gun at the ground and a fragment hit Meg.

Otherwise I'm calling cap.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
This thread is funny as fukk …watching the collective coping being deployed as the reality is starting to set in …it’s like one of those news casters interviewing delusional white people at a MAGA rally who still think trump is the president

:dead:

Thread has delivered no doubt

The Observer

All Star
Daps
If your friend shot you in the foot after a fight, would you be willing to protect them? Even if it meant jeopardizing your career and reputation?
You’re trying to rationalise this with male logic.

We’re talking about 2 women here, using female logic.

Tory was sleeping with both of them and thats what this all started over…..scorned women are dangerous.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I think if she changes her content a little to be more feminist then yes

If she comes back out of this with "this p*ssy send nikkas to jail" type bars on other hand :mjlol:

I'm not sure what feminist music is. You could say "this p*ssy send nikkas to jail" is feminist music as a lot of people in my generation and genZ see that as empowering. All in all, she has plenty support from her fanbase and a lot of sponsors to worry about getting "canceled".

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Everyone in here is speaking on second and third hand information.

There’s no cameras in the courtroom so any talks of how meg is lying or how her story doesn’t make sense is just some shyt you heard someone else say.

Most shooting cases don’t have multiple witnesses pointing out the shooter. Obviously the defenses is gonna just throw everything out there and hope something sticks. But it’s a hard road to convince a jury the victim and other witnesses are all conspiring to frame someone without some type of smoking gun evidence to prove it.
They Cant Prove that He shot her for the simple fact the DNA on the gun is Inconclusive and He wasnt the only one with GSR on them. They Have to Convince the Jury that it was him who shot her while her the victim didnt actually see who shot her for sure and the evidence as well her statement dont match.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Recorded footage that was found at the scene showing Tory shooting at Megs feet.

yosemite-sam-gif-20.gif