The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I just noticed a bunch of gay people on social media is all eyes on this case and are all pissed about Tory Lanez, why is that? Megan is gay or something?

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I can care less about this story. Tory will get jail time.

However I'm so tired of Megan. She is so disingenuous. I don't believe nothing she says.

I wouldn't want to do business with her. She seems like a terrible friend.

She is really acting and it's not believable at all

So you want Tory in prison. Even though you acknowledge Megan could very well be lying on him

🤔

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I don't know what music for them is. She makes trending music and puts on a good show when she performs. Stan culture likes beautiful and talented people and will defend their favorite artists until their internet goes out.

It’s gotta be something else why they supporting her, maybe she raps about their lifestyle or something. All she raps about from what I heard is sex and other stuff like that.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
So you want Tory in prison. Even though you acknowledge Megan could very well be lying on him

🤔

Where does it say I want Tory in prison? He's a felon with a firearm so he'll probably get time for that if anything

All parties were drunk/high at the time. She was shot and her story about how and the events partaining to why she was thrown out and what took place in the car before the shots were fired don't make sense and it all appears an act

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

I don’t see how there’s any credibility in Megan’s accounting of events. She clearly lies and and conveniently doesn’t remember so many key details in particular her physical altercation with Kelsey.

I watched that whole live last night, Milo broke it down (fine as hell too). Tory's defense was poking holes in Meg's story and character.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
My question for the people who believe that Megan is lying is this: What does she gain from pinning this on Tory? It's clear why he would be denying this from the start. But why would Megan the Stallion make a false accusation against Tory to protect someone she isn't even friends with anymore? :jbhmm: