The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
My question for the people who believe that Megan is lying is this: What does she gain from pinning this on Tory? It's clear why he would be denying this from the start. But why would Megan the Stallion make a false accusation against Tory to protect someone she isn't even friends with anymore? :jbhmm:
girls fall out and get back tight all the time. even if they beefing, she gonna have more loyalty and solidarity to her best friend from college pre-fame days than some random midget nikka she was jumping off with

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know what music for them is. She makes trending music and puts on a good show when she performs. Stan culture likes beautiful and talented people and will defend their favorite artists until their internet goes out.
Music for them is the same shyt the current crop of female rappers rap about...don't overthink it :dame:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I watched that whole live last night, Milo broke it down (fine as hell too). Tory's defense was poking holes in Meg's story and character.
She's also speaking from a biased perspective so it's a grain of salt.

She does give valid insight and news on what happened from moment to moment which is good, but I don't trust her analysis on how well the defense is performing on the case because in her eyes, she's made up her mind that meg is lying

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My question for the people who believe that Megan is lying is this: What does she gain from pinning this on Tory? It's clear why he would be denying this from the start. But why would Megan the Stallion make a false accusation against Tory to protect someone she isn't even friends with anymore? :jbhmm:

Why was Roc Nation involved with
Her statements?
Public interviews with Gayle?
High ranking execs at the courthouse?
…the fake crying sound with no tears, talking big shyt @ music festivals + award shows…but all of a sudden wishing you was dead while testifying is all cap

Meg/Roc Nation’s POV
They invested a lot on Meg(women artists costs more, awards won…with low sales + she can’t rap).
This is how business is run….Tory is just in the way
Just another black man they don’t give a fukk about

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
girls fall out and get back tight all the time. even if they beefing, she gonna have more loyalty and solidarity to her best friend from college pre-fame days than some random midget nikka she was jumping off with
Even if that so-called "best friend" shot her ass in the foot after a fight? :jbhmm:

I'm pretty sure all loyalty would be gone after an incident like that, no matter who it is. I just can't see her risking her career and reputation to protect a "friend" who shot her and then go after someone who has more pull/connections in the industry than her.

The "Meg is lying" thing just doesn't add up.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say the only thing causing me to pause and not go full on Tory's side is why would Megan go full on with this. If Kelsey really shot her then why not just say that? Meg ain't talked to that bytch in two years. No need to protect her at this point. And if you didn't want to seem like a liar by switching stories up you could have just dropped this whole shyt and never mentioned it again and it would have blown over because the world moves on fast.

But other than that Megan looks crazy as hell. All the shyt she doesn't remember, the actual shyt she said that they have proof of but now doesn't remember what she said, how she described how Tory shot her, etc. 90% of it makes no sense. Then we got Kelsey never really saying anything bad about Tory, but definitely addressed Megan, but now she is testifying for Megan?? Nah this shyt is some bullshyt for sure.

Last edited:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Even if that so-called "best friend" shot her ass in the foot after a fight? :jbhmm:

I'm pretty sure all loyalty would be gone after an incident like that, no matter who it is. I just can't see her risking her career and reputation to protect a "friend" who shot her and then go after someone who has more pull/connections in the industry than her.

not saying i know what happened but it definitely sounds like there was a scuffle involving the gun and if kelsey and megan know its even a possibility it coulda been her responsible (which is def possible knowing how amp’d up drunk women/people fighting can get) they’re gonna voltron up together and keep the story consistent to keep the heat off homegirl.

nikkaz probably never even thought it was gonna go to trial where they’d have to tell the story under oath because she did give a false police report from the start and ultimately it was the state who decided to press additional charges for the shooting 3 months later after they both did all that wrappin in the media like idiots. now you gotta commit to telling the agreed upon story all the way to the end…which meg seems to be struggling with

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I will say the only thing causing me to pause and not go full on Tory's side is why would Megan go full on with this. If Kelsey really shot her then why not just say that? Meg ain't talked to that bytch in two years. No need to protect her at this point. And if you didn't want to seem like a liar by switching stories up you could have just dropped this whole shyt and never mentioned it again and it would have blown over because the world moves on fast.

But other than that Megan looks crazy as hell. All the shyt she doesn't remember, the actual shyt she said that they have proof of but now doesn't remember what she said, how she described how Tory shot her, etc. 90% of makes no sense. Then we got Kelsey never really saying anything bad about Tory, but definitely addressed Megan, but now she is testifying for Megan?? Nah this shyt is some bullshyt for sure.
Yeah I think they fought over the gun and it went off

Anyone who's saying both sides don't look suspect is biased

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Why was Roc Nation involved with
Her statements?
Public interviews with Gayle?
High ranking execs at the courthouse?
…the fake crying sound with no tears, talking big shyt @ music festivals + award shows…but all of a sudden wishing you was dead while testifying is all cap

Meg/Roc Nation’s POV
They invested a lot on Meg(women artists costs more, awards won…with low sales + she can’t rap).
This is how business is run….Tory is just in the way
Just another black man they don’t give a fukk about
Tory is in the way? He's another artist in the industry. Why pin this on him when they can just put the blame on Kelsey, some random woman that none of us even knew existed before this incident?

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

i can see her protecting her if the real story(4 people in the car, 4 peoples dna on the weapon) is that they all fought for the gun for an extended time and the shyt went off mad times. A drunken mistake that needs to go away. Which would also explain why she is denying that her and Kelsey got into a fight.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
She's also speaking from a biased perspective so it's a grain of salt.

She does give valid insight and news on what happened from moment to moment which is good, but I don't trust her analysis on how well the defense is performing on the case because in her eyes, she's made up her mind that meg is lying
Yea this is well said

She doing a good job reporting facts but I ain’t tryna hear her commentary

Akademiks and her are doing the best job covering the case but Ak ain’t gon go as far as he can because he be pickin alliances

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
not saying i know what happened but it definitely sounds like there was a scuffle involving the gun and if kelsey and megan know its even a possibility it coulda been her responsible (which is def possible knowing how amp’d up drunk women/people fighting can get) they’re gonna voltron up together and keep the story consistent to keep the heat off homegirl.

nikkaz probably never even thought it was gonna go to trial where they’d have to tell the story under oath because she did give a false police report from the start and ultimately it was the state who decided to press additional charges for the shooting 3 months later after they both did all that wrappin in the media like idiots. now you gotta commit to telling the agreed upon story all the way to the end…which meg seems to be struggling with
And this is huge in this case. So many holes in this case that I have to believe Roc Nation is behind all of this. They try to black ball him to dry his money up. They probably said fukk it and made some calls.