The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
She's actually doing that on her own. The story and her statement dont match....

He wasnt the only one that had GSR on him. They have to also prove it wasnt the other person. Also I aint talking about the Gossip shyt. Im talking about the eveindence along with the story she telling and her signed statement she made.

The state has more than one person willing to testify Tory, and not the other person with gsr, was the trigger man

Two witnesses say they didnt see the girls physically fighting

Also there's the apology text from Tory which wasn't a confession but incriminating

Also Tory said on social media prior Kelsey wasnt the shooter

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

LMAO

nikkaS SPENT A YR SAYING
THE WOMAN DIDNT GET SHOT....

NOW ITS CONFIRMED SHE WAS
SHOT AND nikkaS LIKE
THEY ALL LYING
THROW IT OUT.

IM HAVING A BALL
READING THESE COMMENTS.
:devil:
:evil:

Well she got caught lying her ass off to her own prosecution and the defense yesterday so we just gotta see what happens. Nothing is confirmed at this point aside from that. I just wanna get to the truth of this shyt cause it's a circus. If he's guilty. Throw him away. If he ain't. Throw her away.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
The state has more than one person willing to testify Tory, and not the other person with gsr, was the trigger man

Two witnesses say they didnt see the girls physically fighting

Also there's the apology text from Tory which wasn't a confession but incriminating

Also Tory said on social media prior Kelsey wasnt the shooter
I didnt hear this. I heard they have a witness who was saw what was going on, and he's testifying.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
If Kelsey gets up there and be on complete bullshyt like Megan was yesterday then Roc Nation definitely slid her a bag. Y'all ain't talked in 2 years and you went on that live gong at her head, but now your story matches with Megs? Nah I call bullshyt on that. Cause if yall didn't get into with each other that night as well then why y'all not best friends anymore right after the incident? I really can't wait to see what she says.

I also want to hear that witness that said he saw two women fighting.
you niccas will not accept it if kelsey says tory shot her. y'all are just as biased as ak and milagro

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
just the other day, ak and milagro tried to spin this as "it's a win win for us regardless of how the case ends" translation there: they dont want to get tasha.kd if tory is convicted. they been going in on meg for the better part of a year and are now throwing that out so they don't seem biased