The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They Cant Prove that He shot her for the simple fact the DNA on the gun is Inconclusive and He wasnt the only one with GSR on them. They Have to Convince the Jury that it was him who shot her while her the victim didnt actually see who shot her for sure and the evidence as well her statement dont match.
DNA on guns is often inconclusive. The case does not hinge on that.

The victim and at least one other witness identify him as the shooter. He was obviously at the scene. He had gun residue on him.

None of the stuff about who was fighting/fukking who why they left the party, etc even matters.

It’s gonna be difficult to convince the jury meg is lying and going through all of this cause she wants to hurt tory for sleeping around. And that her and the girl a secretly friends conspiring against tory all the way from the moments after the shooting happened.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

The victim and at least one other witness identify him as the shooter. He was obviously at the scene. He had gun residue on him.

None of the stuff about who was fighting/fukking who why they left the party, etc even matters.

It’s gonna be difficult to convince the jury meg is lying and going through all of this cause she wants to hurt tory for sleeping around. And that her and the girl a secretly friends conspiring against tory all the way from the moments after the shooting happened.

Two people have residue on them. And based on her own testimony. It's physically impossible for Tory to do what she said he did.

With that said, it'll be interesting to hear Kelseys perspective.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

She's actually doing that on her own. The story and her statement dont match....

He wasnt the only one that had GSR on him. They have to also prove it wasnt the other person. Also I aint talking about the Gossip shyt. Im talking about the eveindence along with the story she telling and her signed statement she made.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Two people have residue on them. And based on her own testimony. It's physically impossible for Tory to do what she said he did.

I dont think people are paying attention. They are debating with their feelings instead of what's in front of them.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People are repeating this opinion from a second/third hand source.

Gotta wait till cross exam and more evidence to make that determination. Could have just been a mistake like she said “right side” instead of “left” or something like that.

Without actual cameras in the courtroom it’s hard to discern exactly what was said
She gone get up there and cry and say tory hit her too.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
She's actually doing that on her own. The story and her statement dont match....
You don’t know what her story or statement was :stopitslime:
He wasnt the only one that had GSR on him. They have to also prove it wasnt the other person. Also I aint talking about the Gossip shyt. Im talking about the eveindence along with the story she telling and her signed statement she made.
That person is not on trial. They don’t have to prove anything about her.

What story and evidence and statement are you talking about?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Kelsey gets up there and be on complete bullshyt like Megan was yesterday then Roc Nation definitely slid her a bag. Y'all ain't talked in 2 years and you went on that live gong at her head, but now your story matches with Megs? Nah I call bullshyt on that. Cause if yall didn't get into with each other that night as well then why y'all not best friends anymore right after the incident? I really can't wait to see what she says.

I also want to hear that witness that said he saw two women fighting.

Daps
It’s funny seeing how many ‘men’ on here want to see Tory locked away for decades.

It’s also funny how many people in this thread are turning a blind eye to the fact that it was confirmed that Meg got shot. But she slept with Ben Simmons.

I don’t have a strong opinion either either way because like everyone else we have yet to hear the full story from other people who were there. Only facts we do know is that 2 people have gun residue on them and Meg was shot.