The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all gotta stop the cap...took me 30 seconds to find this

That yahoo article makes Tory look bad actually. Did you read it? And Megan didnt say tory shot her until late august. The shooting happened mid July.

Idk. They all lying IMO but one thing remains true: she got shot in both feet. :manny:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
So he jumped...over an SUV to shoot her?

If his defense team comes out to say it’s physically impossible for him to do something like that :dead:

iplcoialdcw31.jpg

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
It definitely wasn’t 2 months
Megan, Tory, other shawty, Meg’s security and hairdresser were all talking shyt on social media a week after the incidents.

I was her @ Rolling Loud Miami and saw a few of her live performances on stream where she was roasting Tory and making light of the incident.

She was literally in a pool like a week after she "got shot" :wtf: with her body guard and he was going off on Tory :mjlol:

I have no dog in this fight I don't particularly like Tory and I'm not a Meg fan, I just call it how I see it.
It sounded fishy before and sounds even more fishy now the trial has only just started and she is already changing parts of the story.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

I don’t see how there’s any credibility in Megan’s accounting of events. She clearly lies and and conveniently doesn’t remember so many key details in particular her physical altercation with Kelsey.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
That yahoo article makes Tory look bad actually. Did you read it? And Megan didnt say tory shot her until late august. The shooting happened mid July.

Idk. They all lying IMO but one thing remains true: she got shot in both feet. :manny:
nikka you are the Goal Post Relocations services CEO... You ask for a link and he Provided you with the Link to confirm what he said. And then you did this....

nikka!!!!!!!! :pachaha:

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Tory Lanez slept with Megan Thee Stallion and her friend at the same time?

and wasn't megan the stallion dating somebody at the time too?

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Damn. And he hasn’t even been found guilty yet. These labels and industry people got to mind their business UNLESS there was actual video footage.

That’s why everybody was mad when he dropped daystar cause he responded to her, they wasn’t filling with him but the album was tough so people was conflicted

Bittersweet, friends become enemies, and a couple more songs

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
U wildin tf out and this kind of thinking is why alotta women think they can violate and end up in REALLY bad situations.

:mjlol:THERES NO WAY IN HELL
THATS S WOMAN POSTING
SOME GARBAGE LIKE THAT.

THATS A WHOLE COLI nikka
IN DRAG.

:devil:
:evil:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
They said the jury is full of women, and gay men it’s over. No amount of facts will save you from this combination.
Voire dire. It’s possible Tory’s lawyer wanted certain women on there and established a disbalance in the jury like that. Who’s to say all those women are going to back Megan just because she’s a woman? Have you ever worked with women? There’s no inherent camaraderie amongst them just because they’re women. In fact you’ll find the opposite. Also Tory’s defense is to paint Megan as a backstabbing friend fukking behind her best friend and getting into a fight over her over it. How many women on that jury you think going to despise Megan for that because they went through similar or living vicariously through tv. Just look at the social media responses. A lot of women aren’t siding with Megan.