The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Not sure what’s gonna happen to her music career after this is all said and done. She seems traumatized after this whole thing.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So he jumped over an SUV to shoot her?
I wouldn’t put it past him that nikka crazy as hell

2-DBAD36-A-E62-D-4871-94-DD-4-F3-AAA3-A4-B5-A.gif

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what everyone keeps forgetting. There was a 2-month period where she refused to say anything about that night.
It definitely wasn’t 2 months
Megan, Tory, other shawty, Meg’s security and hairdresser were all talking shyt on social media a week after the incidents.

I was her @ Rolling Loud Miami and saw a few of her live performances on stream where she was roasting Tory and making light of the incident.

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It definitely wasn’t 2 months
Megan, Tory, other shawty, Meg’s security and hairdresser were all talking shyt on social media a week after the incidents.

I was her @ Rolling Loud Miami and saw a few of her live performances on stream where she was roasting Tory and making light of the incident.
Links?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Not sure what’s gonna happen to her music career after this is all said and done. She seems traumatized after this whole thing.

I'd be concerned about her career OUTSIDE of music. Female rappers typically have a short shelf life anyway, so it's the outside career (modeling for designers, make-up ads, acting etc) that may be the biggest concern.

Sad as it is, she may should've just let this situation go after all this time. Because if he's not found 'guilty', she can't go on discussing this after the trial anymore.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I'd be concerned about her career OUTSIDE of music. Female rappers typically have a short shelf life anyway, so it's the outside career (modeling for designers, make-up ads, acting etc) that may be the biggest concern.

Sad as it is, she may should've just let this situation go after all this time. Because if he's not found 'guilty', she can't go on discussing this after the trial anymore.

Her music has no lasting appeal so she might as well get into acting or maybe a talk show. That’s where the real success is at.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I will concede to your point dear sir, but I got to tell you that as a 5”4 woman, ain’t no way in hell a fukking man that I can look in the eyes is getting over on me. I could only imagine if I was a big Amazonian like Meg.
U wildin tf out and this kind of thinking is why alotta women think they can violate and end up in REALLY bad situations.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That's what everyone keeps forgetting. There was a 2-month period where she refused to say anything about that night.
She started it. Why do people keep saying he was talking first? She was the first person to speak on any of this. She lied and said he was speaking about it first.