The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The legal definition is when you use some random comment to verify a claim with no evidence.

Courts would never dismiss actual phone records as hearsay.
That isn't the legal definition either.Try again.

Also, for your information, not all hearsay is inadmissible as evidence.

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dropped from a kehlani, jojo and latto feature, label tried blocking dababy feature but it eventually came out, rappers and producers reluctant to work with him, albums unsearchable on spotify and other streaming services, so on and so forth.

In comparison, his last album before the incident went #1 and was his biggest commercial success of his career
Damn. And he hasn’t even been found guilty yet. These labels and industry people got to mind their business UNLESS there was actual video footage.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That isn't the legal definition either.Try again.

Also, for your information, not all hearsay is inadmissible as evidence.
"Hearsay is an out-of-court statement offered to prove the truth of whatever it asserts. "

Isn't this what I said?

:gucci:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
of course looking out for the best insterest of a kid would be a negative thing to some of yall if it meant criticizing someone with a dikk lol. we all see how a basic 300 child support payment will get dudes panties in a bunch :huhldup:
do you have kids? you dragging them in court behind you to witness your fukkery huh :huhldup: he could have been with them at nights, playing video games, watching movies, making smores, putting them to sleep, etc.... but instead brehs be outside with people that dont give af about them and vice versa. the kids get to come along for the court appearance. nice suits tho :skip:
Didnt read
Ya daddy black

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas out here thinkin' Tory is Ethan in Rogue Nation/Fallout

Prosecutor using the “Super nikka” theory that’s been used by racists pigs (ie officer who killed Michael Brown). Black men are physically imposing, brutal, violent…shyt reads like some racist fan fiction leading up to the lynching of a black man

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
so she doesn't want tory shot, but she wants him thrown under the jail?

yeah ok lying bytch
Some of ya’ll are really reaching for contradictions in trying to discredit this chick. Still haven’t heard a good reason why she would lie about this on this lil niqqa.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will concede to your point dear sir, but I got to tell you that as a 5”4 woman, ain’t no way in hell a fukking man that I can look in the eyes is getting over on me. I could only imagine if I was a big Amazonian like Meg.
I'm 5'5" and I do physical labor with women everyday. The difference in strength between a man and a woman is absurd honestly. I can toss boxes 10 feet that these women can't even lift off the conveyor belt. You as a woman should never ever underestimate a grown ass man.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Realistically speaking, the bodyguard didnt do the shooting

So doesn't that only leave Tory and ol girl? And who's gun was it ownership-wise?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of ya’ll are really reaching for contradictions in trying to discredit this chick. Still haven’t heard a good reason why she would lie about this on this lil niqqa.
because she is a dumb alcoholic and the female empowerment shyt is good for her career

shyt she dropped a song about being shot like she was a female empowerment tupac weeks later :mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm 5'5" and I do physical labor with women everyday. The difference in strength between a man and a woman is absurd honestly. I can toss boxes 10 feet that these women can't even lift off the conveyor belt. You as a woman should never ever underestimate a grown ass man.
A small nikka whose skinny and doesnt work out having an absurd power advantage over bigger, taller women? :hubie:

Not to mention a trained professional bodyguard there observing it all not stepping in to stop it? :hubie:

I'm not saying you right or wrong :hubie: