The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where was Meg's bodyguard when this went down?
Also did the driver give a statement or is a witness in all of this?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
just because i think i saw something happen one way doesnt make it true nor does texting it to someone else tho. i guess thats why defense is trying to deflate their credibility with them scrappin with each other over dikk bc that right there is a big hole for doubt to come into play
Hearsay means unverifiable rumor.
It would be Hearsay if she claimed to have sent that text but didn't have evidence of the text existing.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the real story is somewhere along this. Either Tory grabbed the gun and brandished it to scare Megan and Kelsey maybe tried to grab it from him and in that struggle the gun fired. Or it was the opposite and Kelsey grabbed it first and Tory struggled with her with it and then it fired. Those are the only scenarios that make sense to me. They said the shell casings were in random places. The detectives screwed this up because they didn’t gather much of anything on scene. Compare this to the YNW Nelly case where they did all types of geometry to measure the angle of the bullet holes in the car in comparison to where shell casings were found to disprove Melly’s claim of it being a driveby because the bullets had to have originated from inside the vehicle.

The prosecutors don’t really have much of a case here.

Tory and Kelsey struggling over the gun and it going off makes sense but him firing the gun at the ground to frighten both of them makes sense also, given his reckless history.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Maybe the other shyt but Tory has not benefitted.

It has derailed his career and he had just went independent before this.

Word, he was getting dropped from features from all types of artists even from outside rap. Only thing that saved him was he was still dropping heat

Daps
look at this femcel

:russ: :mjlol:

of course looking out for the best insterest of a kid would be a negative thing to some of yall if it meant criticizing someone with a dikk lol. we all see how a basic 300 child support payment will get dudes panties in a bunch :huhldup:
do you have kids? you dragging them in court behind you to witness your fukkery huh :huhldup: he could have been with them at nights, playing video games, watching movies, making smores, putting them to sleep, etc.... but instead brehs be outside with people that dont give af about them and vice versa. the kids get to come along for the court appearance. nice suits tho :skip:

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Never paid attention to this situation, don't care but it's funny.
I think the real story is somewhere along this. Either Tory grabbed the gun and brandished it to scare Megan and Kelsey maybe tried to grab it from him and in that struggle the gun fired. Or it was the opposite and Kelsey grabbed it first and Tory struggled with her with it and then it fired. Those are the only scenarios that make sense to me. They said the shell casings were in random places. The detectives screwed this up because they didn’t gather much of anything on scene. Compare this to the YNW Nelly case where they did all types of geometry to measure the angle of the bullet holes in the car in comparison to where shell casings were found to disprove Melly’s claim of it being a driveby because the bullets had to have originated from inside the vehicle.
Is Meg the key witness who saw what happened? Did she say he fired at her or the ground?
(I haven't paid attention t9 all this and don't really care).

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
One of the most important factors is that the gun was emptied when they found it and 5 shell casings were found. I can't wrap my mind around how the gun was fired atleast 5 times during a struggle.

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
I will concede to your point dear sir, but I got to tell you that as a 5”4 woman, ain’t no way in hell a fukking man that I can look in the eyes is getting over on me. I could only imagine if I was a big Amazonian like Meg.

You're going to get fukked up thinking like that