The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The driver and a random bystander witness both said the girls we're fighting.
We've heard 2 different versions of how everything went down. One is that Megan told the driver to stop the car, got out and went over to where Kelsey was sitting and started beating her. Tory got out the car with the gun and shyt went south.

The other version is that Megan got out the car and told Tory his music was trash so he got out and told her to dance while shooting at her feet, Kelsey was supposedly still in the car when this happened and stepped out to help Megan.

The second version sounds utterly ridiculous and it's the story Megan is telling.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Are you thinking of DaBaby?

Who dropped Tory?
Dropped from a kehlani, jojo and latto feature, label tried blocking dababy feature but it eventually came out, rappers and producers reluctant to work with him, albums unsearchable on spotify and other streaming services, so on and so forth.

In comparison, his last album before the incident went #1 and was his biggest commercial success of his career

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This entire situation doesn't make sense.

I know Meg was drunk but I'm guessing the others were drunk too.

Meg lied and said she didn't sleep with Tory and she did.

She's adamant that Tory shot her but didn't see him shoot.

Tory's adamant that he didn't shoot but doesn't say who did.

Tory and the other girl have gsr on them but still not definitive shooter.

It doesn't make sense for Tory to shoot at Meg when it was essentially a girl fight and no one was attacking him.

It makes sense for Meg's friend to shoot at her if Meg was attacking her.

If that's what happened, why go this far to pin it on Tory?

This shyt's weird.

Because they are real life friends and Tory was just a dude that was smashin :manny: that's my guess

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Never paid attention to this situation, don't care but it's funny.

Is Meg the key witness who saw what happened? Did she say he fired at her or the ground?
(I haven't paid attention t9 all this and don't really care).
So far Meg is the only one that said Tory shot her. They have text messages from the night afterwards that Kelsey texted Megs bodyguard saying Tory shot her. And the prosecution in their opening statements said when Kelsey testifies she will state Tory shot her. Regards to where Tory may have fired at her. Well the prosecution asked Megan where Tory was (did he shoot over the window, was he on the ground or in the car or standing on the car, was he in the front or rear passenger seat when he fired) and Megan could not recall his location with regards to his proximity of the car. I think she stated he shot over the window?

The counter arguments which in my opinion raise the reasonable doubt is both Kelsey and Tory tested positive for gun shot residue. Meg in her testimony states she doesn’t recall seeing Kelsey when Tory was shooting at her. But if they both tested positive for gsr then they had to be in very close proximity when the gun was fired.
One of the most important factors is that the gun was emptied when they found it and 5 shell casings were found. I can't wrap my mind around how the gun was fired atleast 5 times during a struggle.
That’s a fair assessment.