The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
So he jumped over an SUV to shoot her?

the nikka guilty to me, he seem like a lame ass nikka with a napoleon complex who would shoot a chic if someone dont agree than they dont

That's my opinion and been my opinion from jump, just like he did that lame ass shyt with august alsina and that lame ass shyt with travis scott and that lame ass shyt with the canadian rapper

:manny:

If he proven innocent, I have no problem saying I was wrong in this situation

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I aint gonna go back and forth with you, the nikka guilty to me, he seem like a lame ass nikka with a napoleon complex who would shoot a chic

That's my opinion and been my opinion from jump, just like he did that lame ass shyt with august alsina and that lame ass shyt with travis scott and that lame ass shyt with the canadian rapper

So he jumped...over an SUV to shoot her?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So hip-hop isn't dominated by men? It's not a bad thing, but I mean, she's right.
Maybe these chicks should stop having nikkas writing their rhymes and write their own shyt since it's an issue. 97% of the mainstream female rappers in the game got a nikka behind them penning they shyt and making them famous. Beef with eachother over catty stupid shyt. And then blame nikkas at the end of the day.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
the nikka guilty to me, he seem like a lame ass nikka with a napoleon complex who would shoot a chic if someone dont agree than they dont

I feel that
Like xxx I just know he a piece of shyt
It's just the inconsistencies for me

I believe it's very possible he did it

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Yea, thats not the way the law works here. He’s innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around.