The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
His occupation was brought up because he was using it as position of authority on this case. Him being a lawyer doesn't mean his reporting holds more weight considering it's not his field.
Position of authority no? Holds more weight? No but it doesnt disqualify him from reporting like Meghann, nah. They should be even, if nothing else. Only one subset trying to discredit him from jsut reporting on stuff.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Position of authority no? Holds more weight? No but it doesnt disqualify him from reporting like Meghann, nah. They should be even, if nothing else. Only one subset trying to discredit him from jsut reporting on stuff.
He’s not “just reporting stuff” he has a clear agenda for controversy. He purposely only gives half truths to get the controversy rolling in his comments then he offers videos for $4 where he supposedly goes into more detail.

Nobody opening their videos sounding like a youtube bro should be taken seriously :francis:

Everything is “OMG EARTH SHATTERING TESTIMONY “ “check out my page for more info”

Dude is a hype man more than anything else :smh:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Idk who this is aimed towards since I never said he couldn't report. I'm just saying that the "well, he's a lawyer and saying this so it must be true" mindset isn't the best one in this situation

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Have u ever taken a LSAT or Bar exam? U need general knowledge on all levels of legal matters in a state whether it’s Criminal Torts or Business law which would include an employment lawyer

Y’all nikkas are retarded deadass, I ain’t gon reply in here no more until the verdict
I've taken a BAR exam and passed.

They are correct. Much like certain doctors really don't know shyt about specialized areas; many lawyers don't know shyt about specialized areas.

I know criminal law but I don't know shyt about tax law.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You know it's bad when you're posting more than Napoleon in a thread :francis:
I was thinking the same shyt

Same brehettes who jump in every man vs woman thread on some bitter shyt (especially bm vs bw thread) up in here going extra hard to defend Meg :unimpressed:
He literally didn't. I never said I wasn’t biased. Just that I'm not a stan.

Some of you hate looking at yourselves but that's not on me. Work that out with yourselves.
So basically you care more bout defending who you like more than the facts :unimpressed:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The victim identified the shooter. The witness said the man shot 5 times.

They have audio of only 5 shots being let off in succession. Whoever fired those shots, shot meg.

Y’all going too far into random speculation. That’s not what “reasonable doubt” means, otherwise no one would ever get convicted of anything.
My nikka let's not even talk about How Meg said her back was turned yet knew it was Tori, The witness said that he saw Tori shoot 4 or 5 times AFTER he saw the gun in Kelsey's hands.

Again discounting Meg and her BG who wasn't there who defenitively said Tori shot Meg?

I get that simply pointing a weapon much less firing it is assault but again based on what came out there's a reasonable doubt that Tori actually shot Meg.

And why give him 22 years a nikka named Bin Laden had a whole glock switch and is confident that he'll not do time.

Not to mention they just let gunna walk while being in a countining criminal conspiracy where several people were killed and even some cops where shot at.
She testified that she turned around and saw him shooting.

The witness said he NEVER saw a gun in anyones hands. He said he saw flashes and assumed they were the gunshots.

This isn’t how “reasonable doubt” works

:mindblown:

I’m not sure why you get the impression that this verdict is an indictment on black men in general.

But even checking just this thread a lot of “black men” have shown their ass in a nasty way over this case :smh:
Maybe because everyone is saying just that.

Dude is a Comedian the only people who can roast is yourself, Men and celebrities. But it's "too soon" for a Harlem Nights reference where Quick actually shot her in the foot.

It doesn't really matter if Tori "did it" shyt is being setup like the O.J. Trial. If homie gets convicted he gets convicted if he beats the case he beats the case either way the whole Who Shot J.R. Meg? should end when the gavel goes down

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Why are so many women invested emotionally to Meg for? Is there a deeper meaning to this!?

This is what I see

Many women feel a sisterhood with Meg because they can see themselves in her. They can see themselves getting slick with the mouth or arguing, something happen and ppl say they deserved it for whatever reason. I'll say this: this case is really nasty. From the beginning it was a shyt show and nobody involved helped by using subterfuge and PR tactics to absolve themselves from whatever part they played. That's everyone.

I said this will be like the OJ trial women will be too mad and Men will be too happy.

I wonder if Vlad is gonna get the Kelsey post trail interview, maybe she'll tell Vlad the truth since she can't be charged regradless.
The OJ trial was more along color lines than gender lines. White ppl were crestfallen and blk ppl were celebrating. This case is more akin to the Anita Hill/Clarence Thomas hearings. That case had some of the same rhetoric being utilized and back then ppl weren't considering Thomas a whole c00n, they just wanted a BM on the Supreme Court.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Sound a little disgruntled.

If he shot her, he deserves to go to jail. Most people in this thread don't even believe tory didn't shoot Megan, yall just want him to get off on a technicality, if that isn't sad I don't know what is.
Would you accept the results if he got off on a "technicality"?

Black people accepted the fact that George Zimmerman got off.

If son blows trial I'm good with it. I guess no one will be around Meg when she's drunk they might find themselves in San Quentin

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They have the evidence they have against him and will be giving all of that to the jury to deliberate.

I don't care about the little "Won't you have some empathy" tactics.

Tory assaulted a bunch of people and all types of bullshyt to others, it's not the time to shed some mercy on him now. If he shot megan, he deserves to go to jail.
You know right now 2000 miles away there's a trial involving "problematic male rappers" with at least a dozen bodies everyone is being allowed to take a plea and come home except one of two individuals.

If everyone was all about "justice" then they'd keep the same energy for that but no women are involved so no one cares if a bunch of Men die

Some of the people who were shot wern't gang members and some were cops.