The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m confused on the language here. Is she saying that when the witness said “in the air” he didn’t literally mean “in the air”? Those two tweets are basically a word salad and I’m genuinely trying to understand what this means.
“in the air” doesn’t necessarily mean “straight up in the air”

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Have u ever taken a LSAT or Bar exam? U need general knowledge on all levels of legal matters in a state whether it’s Criminal Torts or Business law which would include an employment lawyer

Y’all nikkas are retarded deadass, I ain’t gon reply in here no more until the verdict
And fr fr I take that back yall not even retarded, that’s disrespectful to retards

Y’all jus stupid and loud fr it’s curable tho hopefully

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
People trying to use his credentials to lead credence to his coverage. Him being a lawyer is of no significance if he doesn’t work on these types of cases. He’s just another dude with a twitter account.

And furthermore this is a reporters job. Being a lawyer doesn’t make him better at reporting than the professional reporter. This would be like the reporter lady coming to one of his court hearings and trying to do a cross exam.

Dude is a clout chaser, period :manny:
Right. This so why people are so dumb nowadays. The average person doesn’t even read past the headline.

People have no media literacy.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The problem is Megan's story is a TOTAL LIE. She not only singled out Tory as the shooter and repeated under oath what happened that night which turned out all untrue, the problem is if this is due to two drunk-as-fucck women fighting and Kelsey had to pull out the gun then what does Tory have to answer for? Trying to get the gun from Kelsey?

I certainly would feel bad, if he's convicted JUST because he grabbed the gun from Kelsey and emptied the clip possibly end the two women putting the beats on each other. The gun wasn't his. We know this from the DNA evidence and EJ, Megan's stylist, alluded to the gun which he thought was a green taser was in the LV bag and the bag was moved from the trunk to the front of the vehicle where the police found it. We know that more than likely the women were grabbing their bags from the trunk while arguing, because Kelsey in BOTH the interview and while she was UNDER OATH so we can state as being true, Tory kicked them out of the vehicle. We know while they were out in the back they started fighting per independent eyewitness. We know Quan broke up the fight per eyewitness and got them back in the car arguably with the bags. Per same eyewitness with the passenger doors still open the two women were still fighting with one of them kicking and a gun flash from a gun by the other women whom we presume was Kelsey.

If Tory is guilty it IS MESSED UP. Because what did do aside putting Megan on blast and getting the gun out of Kelsey's hands and not aiming at anyone while trying to empty the clip? And because both Kelsey and Megan LIED with Megan making up a COMPLETELY different story, there's nothing I feel Tory need to answer to. They had Quan ready to testify FOR HIM. The question is why Megan have to LIE about everything that happened that night?

When you realize that "#Protectblackwomen" was built on a COMPLETE LIE :wow:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Only way this guy helps tory is if you ignore 95% of what he said and just harp on one or two select quotes.

Again it was the defenses own witness and the defense themselves asked to throw dude out.
The only way this hurts Tory is if ppl are taking the wrong things from what a majority of the ppl who reported on what Kelly testified to.

Prosecution tried to imply Tory beat Kelsey.
--Kelsey denied that
--Kelly said Kelsey and Meg fought violently

Meg said she was never in a fight that night:
--See Kelly's testimony

Tory's Defense is Kelsey shot Meg:
--Kelly's testimony said Kelsey let off several shots before her and Tory wrestled for the gun, then heard more shots.

All the above helps Tory.

"In the Air" Comment
-- Helps Tory, no matter how you slice it. Kelly didnt say he saw Tory shooting at the ground towards Meg's feet.

He got 3 charges
Assault with a gun
Carrying loaded unregistered Gun in a vehicle
Discharging a firearm with gross negligence

- Kellys testimony helps with first charge
- EJ's testimony helped with 2nd charge. He laid it out there that Kelsey packed her own bag and it was in the trunk that night before they left. Pictures show the bag is where Tory/Kelsey were sitting.
- Third charge will be dicey.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I’m confused on the language here. Is she saying that when the witness said “in the air” he didn’t literally mean “in the air”? Those two tweets are basically a word salad and I’m genuinely trying to understand what this means.
Exactly, it's confusing as hell, especially the follow up with "the comment came after firing everywhere"

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
And fr fr I take that back yall not even retarded, that’s disrespectful to retards

Y’all jus stupid and loud fr it’s curable tho hopefully
Don’t reply then nikka 🤣🤣🤣.

The LSAT is four sections with logical reasoning and logic game and questions like that. It isn’t really teaching you about law.

The bar exam is also just basic general questions about other fields of the law. Their classes are very specialized and unless you work in that actual field (criminal law or IP/patents or immigration) to know the ins and outs of that particular field then it ain’t really helping you.

Source: 2 friends in law school

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Have u ever taken a LSAT or Bar exam? U need general knowledge on all levels of legal matters in a state whether it’s Criminal Torts or Business law which would include an employment lawyer

Y’all nikkas are retarded deadass, I ain’t gon reply in here no more until the verdict

Are you hiring a divorce lawyer over a criminal lawyer to help you beat a bid?

You're arguing bullshyt bro bro

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You are doing the pick and chose thing here. where you only take the portion you want. I’ll help you.
The only way this hurts Tory is if ppl are taking the wrong things from what a majority of the ppl who reported on what Kelly testified to.

Prosecution tried to imply Tory beat Kelsey.
--Kelsey denied that
--Kelly said Kelsey and Meg fought violently
Meg said she was never in a fight that night:
--See Kelly's testimony
Kelly also said two men were beating the breaks off a woman he thought they were trying to kill her, and He saw a man dragging a woman by her hair
Tory's Defense is Kelsey shot Meg:
--Kelly's testimony said Kelsey let off several shots before her and Tory wrestled for the gun, then heard more shots.
He said the shots that appeared to come from a woman were aimed into the car. He also said the man himself let off 5 shots. The physical evidence contradicts all of his claims about who shot where and when except for the 5 shots he claims came from a male in which he then saw a female crawling and toward the car as a man screamed obscenities toward her.
All the above helps Tory.
Only when you leave out half of what the guy actually said. :stopitslime:
"In the Air" Comment
-- Helps Tory, no matter how you slice it. Kelly didnt say he saw Tory shooting at the ground towards Meg's feet.
The physical evidence proves meg got shot. None of the shots this guy described were “toward the ground” so arguing over where he says the gun was pointed is irrelevant. We know it was aimed at/near her feat cause she got shot :stopitslime:
He got 3 charges
Assault with a gun
Carrying loaded unregistered Gun in a vehicle
Discharging a firearm with gross negligence

- Kellys testimony helps with first charge
- EJ's testimony helped with 2nd charge. He laid it out there that Kelsey packed her own bag and it was in the trunk that night before they left. Pictures show the bag is where Tory/Kelsey were sitting.
- Third charge will be dicey.
Again, only if you take out half of what they said, which is precisely what Tory’s lawyers tried to do.

I guess you are doing a good job at being one of Tory’s lawyers :ehh:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Are you hiring a divorce lawyer over a criminal lawyer to help you beat a bid?

You're arguing bullshyt bro bro
What point are you making? You seem to be missing his point.
Are you hiring a reporter to help you beat a bid?

His occupation was brought up because they brought up the lady being a journalist/reporter as credibility. He is just as credible to post about the trial as her because he is a lawyer. The other ppl were saying "he this certain type of lawyer"..........and he still a lawyer and that doesnt disqualify him from reporting his notes on the case.

leoc

All Star
Daps

Bruh lol. LSAT has nothing to do with the law. Bar exam, yes you are tested on all areas of law. But once you start practicing, most lawyers spealize in one/a few areas of law, and don’t remember/know other areas of law that well. I’m a lawyer btw and i don’t pratice criminal law, and don’t know much about it other than a surface level understanding which i remember from law school/the bar exam.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
What point are you making? You seem to be missing his point.
Are you hiring a reporter to help you beat a bid?

His occupation was brought up because they brought up the lady being a journalist/reporter as credibility. He is just as credible to post about the trial as her because he is a lawyer. The other ppl were saying "he this certain type of lawyer"..........and he still a lawyer and that doesnt disqualify him from reporting his notes on the case.

His occupation was brought up because he was using it as position of authority on this case. Him being a lawyer doesn't mean his reporting holds more weight considering it's not his field.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the same lady that said Tory was jury tampering because somebody outside was recording him or some shyt? :mjlol: Her spin is just more professional. Nobody is leaving their opinion out of this.
She never implied tory was tampering with anyone. All the conspiracy stuff has come from elsewhere.

nikkas just making shyt up now :mjlol: