The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

I think if this case is lost because of Meg’s testimony, this would be why…

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Defense made their closing arguments too.

Oh and Kelsey’s September interview is now apparently official evidence for the jury.

Now fight and argue again y’all so I can laugh and read y’all arguments 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
This is what I see

Many women feel a sisterhood with Meg because they can see themselves in her. They can see themselves getting slick with the mouth or arguing, something happen and ppl say they deserved it for whatever reason. I'll say this: this case is really nasty. From the beginning it was a shyt show and nobody involved helped by using subterfuge and PR tactics to absolve themselves from whatever part they played. That's everyone.

The OJ trial was more along color lines than gender lines. White ppl were crestfallen and blk ppl were celebrating. This case is more akin to the Anita Hill/Clarence Thomas hearings. That case had some of the same rhetoric being utilized and back then ppl weren't considering Thomas a whole c00n, they just wanted a BM on the Supreme Court.

that is an insane tweet.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
It doesn't sound like the defense did a good job explaining why tory is innocent/ providing reasonable doubt. Also I didnt realize the jurors were all women? The approach doesn't seem good imo