The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I posted the direct quotes “shooting in the air” didn’t mean shooting straight up in the air.

Anyway it’s a grasping at straws argument cause he also said the shot(s) he thought came from a girl were inside the car.

We not gone sit here and play the game where we only believe the portions of his testimony that fits our desired outcome :stopitslime:
You dont have a direct quote because you dont have court transcripts. You going off notes someone else took. Milgra or w/e her name has quotes too.
Just like she goin off her quotes/notes, he going off is. That's a notepad in his hand. Also he's a lawyer, and not just a reporter.

You the only one playing games, only wanting to believe that version. That verison still says Kelly said Tory was shooting in the air, all the other stuff is her interpretation of the tesitmony.

Also that last tweet you quoted isnt even a direct quote from Kelly. That's her trying to explain how his tone read to her and using quotations for emphasis. Like the part about it not seeming like warning shots..........is how she read the tone.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You dont have a direct quote because you dont have court transcripts. You going off notes someone else took. Milgra or w/e her name has quotes too.
Just like she goin off her quotes/notes, he going off is. That's a notepad in his hand. Also he's a lawyer, and not just a reporter.

You the only one playing games, only wanting to believe that version. That verison still stays Kelly said Tory was shooting in the air.

Also that last tweet you quoted isnt even a direct quote from Kelly. That's her trying to explain how his tone read to her. Like the part about it not seeming like warning shots..........is how she read the tone.
All of it is from someone’s notes. He’s a layer, not reporter. He’s not good at being a reporter. He’s good at getting clicks.

Lawyer bae did not give the further context of the follow up questions. That’s the definition of being bias. Only giving part of the story to fan controversy cause controversy gets him clicks. The actual reporter lady gives full context and then y’all call that bias cause usually the full context does not land in tory’s favor.:francis:

And again. It don’t fukkin matter. If you are believing what this guy said verbatim that was a terrible witness for Tory.

Only way this guy helps tory is if you ignore 95% of what he said and just harp on one or two select quotes.

Again it was the defenses own witness and the defense themselves asked to throw dude out.

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

You the only one playing games, only wanting to believe that version. That verison still says Kelly said Tory was shooting in the air, all the other stuff is her interpretation of the tesitmony.

Also that last tweet you quoted isnt even a direct quote from Kelly. That's her trying to explain how his tone read to her and using quotations for emphasis. Like the part about it not seeming like warning shots..........is how she read the tone.
He isn’t a reporter. He’s an employment lawyer. He isn’t even a criminal lawyer.

He just doing this for IG clout and selling subscriptions. What lawyer has time to become a random reporter and cover hip hop trials :heh:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He isn’t a reporter. He’s an employment lawyer. He isn’t even a criminal lawyer.

He just doing this for IG clout and selling subscriptions. What lawyer has time to become a random reporter and cover hip hop trials :heh:
U said this on your Danny Ocean account and I told u it was dumb then

Why u keep sayin he an employment lawyer to try to discredit him? U kno all lawyers in the same state take the same LSAT and same bar exams correct?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Why u keep sayin he an employment lawyer to try to discredit him? U kno all lawyers in the same state take the same LSAT and same bar exams correct?
I respect REAL journalists and journalism. Not this clout chasing clown doing it for the gram to get reposted on Akademiks and ShadeRoom.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I respect REAL journalists and journalism. Not this clout chasing clown doing it for the gram to get reposted on Akademiks and ShadeRoom.
Has nothin to do wit that “he not a criminal lawyer” comment, nice deflection

True cognitive dissonance going on here

Suzie

Pro
Daps
not really.

Sooo I’ve always believed Tory shot the gun. Now this is sounding like drinks with anger issues who can’t control liquor.
They fighting and he shooting randomly like a dumbass. Thank god Megan only was hit in the foot.
All this time it was made to seem like he purposely shot her.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
U kno all lawyers in the same state take the same LSAT and same bar exams correct?

:deadrose:

bro you know this isn't a good point at all right lol

all lawyers aren't specialized or even knowledgeable about everything involving law just bc they're a lawyer. they have fields for a reason

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
not really.

I’m confused on the language here. Is she saying that when the witness said “in the air” he didn’t literally mean “in the air”? Those two tweets are basically a word salad and I’m genuinely trying to understand what this means.

Suzie

Pro
Daps
I’m confused on the language here. Is she saying that when the witness said “in the air” he didn’t literally mean “in the air”? Those two tweets are basically a word salad and I’m genuinely trying to understand what this means.
Yep that’s what she’s saying

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

People trying to use his credentials to lend credence to his coverage. Him being a lawyer is of no significance if he doesn’t work on these types of cases. He’s just another dude with a twitter account.

And furthermore this is a reporters job. Being a lawyer doesn’t make him better at reporting than the professional reporter. This would be like the reporter lady coming to one of his court hearings and trying to do a cross exam.

Dude is a clout chaser, period :manny:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

all lawyers aren't specialized or even knowledgeable about everything involving law just bc they're a lawyer. they have fields for a reason
Have u ever taken a LSAT or Bar exam? U need general knowledge on all levels of legal matters in a state whether it’s Criminal Torts or Business law which would include an employment lawyer

Y’all nikkas are retarded deadass, I ain’t gon reply in here no more until the verdict

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Exactly. That’s why I can’t take him serious. They all take a test but they have their own specialized fields. Similar to the medical field.

Dude is a wack reporter and he doesn’t have criminal lawyer history. He just rides Ak’s dikk.

I don’t care for none of these reporters tbh. Megan Cuniff is bias too which is surprising because she works for the LA times.

They’re all injecting their opinions into their tweets which is a big no no in journalism. I didn’t read her actual newspaper report though so not sure if that is bias as well.