The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is what I see

Many women feel a sisterhood with Meg because they can see themselves in her. They can see themselves getting slick with the mouth or arguing, something happen and ppl say they deserved it for whatever reason. I'll say this: this case is really nasty. From the beginning it was a shyt show and nobody involved helped by using subterfuge and PR tactics to absolve themselves from whatever part they played. That's everyone.

The OJ trial was more along color lines than gender lines. White ppl were crestfallen and blk ppl were celebrating. This case is more akin to the Anita Hill/Clarence Thomas hearings. That case had some of the same rhetoric being utilized and back then ppl weren't considering Thomas a whole c00n, they just wanted a BM on the Supreme Court.

I see. A lot of women are jist drunken hoes that dont want to take responsibility for when things go wrong. The "Hot Girl Summer" overstayed and overplayed its initial presence. The party gotta stop sometime, and these delusional black male hating broads literally cannot move on. The see if Meg gets clipped, its curtains for their reputations and livelihood. And those black male hating drunken hoe demographic extends to the "educated" black females in corporate Amerixa (secretaries).

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
“She wasn’t even hurt, she was partying a few days letter”:stopitslime:

“She might have stepped on glass, but she never got shot”:francis:

“She got shot, but tory didn’t do it”:patrice:

“There was a struggle over the gun and it was accidental shots”:sadcam:

“Tory was trying to save meg”:damn:

“Y’all can’t throw him away for 22 years”:mjcry:

:mjlol:
A race Solider straight up assainanted a Black woman in her home, The Race Solider got 11 years.

Yes I'm looking funny at the 22 years for a relatively minor injury.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
No wants a Black man sent away, I know I don’t. Fact is Megan was shot that night and if he fired the shot that injured her, he needs to answer for that.

The last thing I want to see is another broken home, but if he's found guilty I can't feel bad for him. I'd feel bad for his son, but Tory should've been moving smarter out here knowing he has a son at home.
Don't see how anyone could have a problem with this post.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A race Solider straight up assainanted a Black woman in her home, The Race Solider got 11 years.

Yes I'm looking funny at the 22 years for a relatively minor injury.
I don’t think 22 years is appropriate. I don’t think he will actually get 22 years if convicted. But i also think he has not done himself any favors.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If tory didn’t want to risk 22 years. He should have been honest about what happened and defended himself.

He decided to make an album for profit and to try to let another woman take the fall for his actions instead of coming clean. On top of other general scumbagary he’s engaged in over the years.

Honestly Tory deserves whatever is coming to him :manny:

And i say this as a person who still listens to “alone at prom” all :wow:the time
No No No you're supposed to "cancel" Him.

I guess I'm on the Tori defense squad yet never heard a single word of any song he's done.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think 22 years is appropriate. I don’t think he will actually get 22 years if convicted. But i also think he has not done himself any favors.
We can agree on this. I'm a skeptic in this case I'm not a super red pilled gender warrior, son fukked up in several ways smashing two best friends pushing up on Kylie who was basically trying to clown Travis who somehow got pressed by this half nikka. Mentioning the fact that he smashed both women in the car then getting personally involved in the fight. Had he either not got in the car dipped out of the car when the argument ensured he wouldn't be in court today.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Ruh roh….

Even Kelly contradicted what he said in the Police report so if I were on the Jury I'd just ignore all inital police interviews. Don't know why they didn't get Kelsey's DNA she seems to be ruled out from jump as the shooter.

They shouldn't have given her immunity they should've just went with Kelly

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:francis:

Why do I have a feeling “Jamal” and “Mr. White” don’t exist?

...Called it...
Prosecutor didn't want that smoke lol....it's Tory's case vs the state, Megs a victim but she still has a lawyer, PR and crisis management team

Shawty 10 toes down with white supremacy trying to send an innocent black man to prison...but want to claim 'protect black women'

She might as well go full bedwench/c00n like Doja Cat (but shawty can't rap, and isn't appealing to a wider audience)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Dude is a Comedian the only people who can roast is yourself, Men and celebrities. But it's "too soon" for a Harlem Nights reference where Quick actually shot her in the foot.

It doesn't really matter if Tori "did it" shyt is being setup like the O.J. Trial. If homie gets convicted he gets convicted if he beats the case he beats the case either way the whole Who Shot J.R. Meg? should end when the gavel goes down
This isn’t about the verdict it’s about peoples behavior. The verdict is only an indictment a Tory himself.

I don’t agree with megs comments, but i can understand a person lashing out when they feel hurt and abandoned. Some peoples reaction to her words and this situation has been very nasty and kinda proven her to be correct in some ways. Look how she’s been talked about in this thread. It’s really sad to see :smh:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This isn’t about the verdict it’s about peoples behavior. The verdict is only an indictment a Tory himself.

I don’t agree with megs comments, but i can understand a person lashing out when they feel hurt and abandoned. Some peoples reaction to her words and this situation has been very nasty and kinda proven her to be correct in some ways. Look how she’s been talked about in this thread. It’s really sad to see :smh:
My only problem with that is Meg is a rich entitled celebrity she openly signed a slave contract to get to where she is today.

When she accepted the title of feminist rapper people lighly checked her for associating and working with "problematic males".

Again since you can't joke about any ethnic group the only people that can be roasted is celebrities, she should be greatful she's large enough for people to clown her has Lil Duval roast Quando Rondo?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Even Kelly contradicted what he said in the Police report so if I were on the Jury I'd just ignore all inital police interviews. Don't know why they didn't get Kelsey's DNA she seems to be ruled out from jump as the shooter.

They shouldn't have given her immunity they should've just went with Kelly
Based off Kelsey testimony and they witness they should have offered Tory immunity.