The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
No, if you are believing the witness he said the shot that seemed to come from the woman was into the car. The shots from the man were outside of the car and soon after he saw a woman crawling back to the car with a man yelling profanities at her.
He also said he only saw the man shooting into the air............

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No wants a Black man sent away, I know I don’t. Fact is Megan was shot that night and if he fired the shot that injured her, he needs to answer for that.

The last thing I want to see is another broken home, but if he's found guilty I can't feel bad for him. I'd feel bad for his son, but Tory should've been moving smarter out here knowing he has a son at home.

The problem is Megan's story is a TOTAL LIE. She not only singled out Tory as the shooter and repeated under oath what happened that night which turned out all untrue, the problem is if this is due to two drunk-as-fucck women fighting and Kelsey had to pull out the gun then what does Tory have to answer for? Trying to get the gun from Kelsey?

I certainly would feel bad, if he's convicted JUST because he grabbed the gun from Kelsey and emptied the clip possibly end the two women putting the beats on each other. The gun wasn't his. We know this from the DNA evidence and EJ, Megan's stylist, alluded to the gun which he thought was a green taser was in the LV bag and the bag was moved from the trunk to the front of the vehicle where the police found it. We know that more than likely the women were grabbing their bags from the trunk while arguing, because Kelsey in BOTH the interview and while she was UNDER OATH so we can state as being true, Tory kicked them out of the vehicle. We know while they were out in the back they started fighting per independent eyewitness. We know Quan broke up the fight per eyewitness and got them back in the car arguably with the bags. Per same eyewitness with the passenger doors still open the two women were still fighting with one of them kicking and a gun flash from a gun by the other women whom we presume was Kelsey.

If Tory is guilty it IS MESSED UP. Because what did do aside putting Megan on blast and getting the gun out of Kelsey's hands and not aiming at anyone while trying to empty the clip? And because both Kelsey and Megan LIED with Megan making up a COMPLETELY different story, there's nothing I feel Tory need to answer to. They had Quan ready to testify FOR HIM. The question is why Megan have to LIE about everything that happened that night?

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
22 years is excessive. This really is gonna be OJ 2.0 where he’s guilty but the jury will be convinced his sentencing will be more detrimental than the inevitable gender war.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The problem is Megan's story is a TOTAL LIE. She not only singled out Tory as the shooter and repeated under oath what happened that night which turned out all untrue, the problem is if this is due to two drunk-as-fucck women fighting and Kelsey had to pull out the gun then what does Tory have to answer for? Trying to get the gun from Kelsey?

I certainly would feel bad, if he's convicted JUST because he grabbed the gun from Kelsey and emptied the clip possibly end the two women putting the beats on each other. The gun wasn't his. We know this from the DNA evidence and EJ, Megan's stylist, alluded to the gun which he thought was a green taser was in the LV bag and the bag was moved from the trunk to the front of the vehicle where the police found it. We know that more than likely the women were grabbing their bags from the trunk while arguing, because Kelsey in BOTH the interview and while she was UNDER OATH so we can state as being true, Tory kicked them out of the vehicle. We know while they were out in the back they started fighting per independent eyewitness. We know Quan broke up the fight per eyewitness and got them back in the car arguably with the bags. Per same eyewitness with the passenger doors still open the two women were still fighting with one of them kicking and a gun flash from a gun by the other women whom we presume was Kelsey.

If Tory is guilty it IS MESSED UP. Because what did do aside putting Megan on blast and getting the gun out of Kelsey's hands and not aiming at anyone while trying to empty the clip? And because both Kelsey and Megan LIED with Megan making up a COMPLETELY different story, there's nothing I feel Tory need to answer to. They had Quan ready to testify FOR HIM. The question is why Megan have to LIE about everything that happened that night?
if she still has a career after this
:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes really

I posted the direct quotes “shooting in the air” didn’t mean shooting straight up in the air.

Anyway it’s a grasping at straws argument cause he also said the shot(s) he thought came from a girl were inside the car.

We know the car didn’t get shot up and we know meg got shot and we know there were only 5 shots total so…..

We not gone sit here and play the game where we only believe the portions of his testimony that fits our desired outcome :stopitslime: