The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Is this the first case you've ever followed in your life? U obviously have no idea how the justice system works or what goes on in a courtroom.
Of course not. And I stopped following this case last week. I’m just trolling and laughing at y’all doing 9-5 shifts arguing about this shyt every day 🤣🤣🤣

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dead at mf's saying this case is directly in tory's favor which is why he isn't testifying :dead:.

The jury will not find that at all questionable :comeon:

No.

It's a constitutional right. You have the right to shut the fukk up in a criminal trial where you are the defendant. That being used against you is enough grounds for the verdict to be thrown out.

Daps
No.

It's a constitutional right. You have the right to shut the fukk up in a criminal trial where you are the defendant. That being used against you is enough grounds for the verdict to be thrown out.
For Tory talking about being silenced, I would have expected him to have said something.

I don't disagree. Just don't think him not speaking is because his lawyers have this case on lock fs.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Doesnt matter if he doesnt testify
exactly it forces them to come up with a verdict soley based on the evidence presented. the judge gives them instructions on the logic to follow to come to a verdict and in my understanding of jurisprudence the most logical outcome is a mistrial or not guilty solely based on the evidence, however AmeriKKKa so prayers up for that black man.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No wants a Black man sent away, I know I don’t. Fact is Megan was shot that night and if he fired the shot that injured her, he needs to answer for that.

The last thing I want to see is another broken home, but if he's found guilty I can't feel bad for him. I'd feel bad for his son, but Tory should've been moving smarter out here knowing he has a son at home.
quite sounding like a bytch

he clearly aint' shoot her.

Kelsey did that shyt

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
See this is why I don't fukk wit her. It's her framing of things. It's not honest.

WTF are you talking about? She said Tory's apologetic texts to Kelsey didn't mention the shooting or a gun and let it be known Tory's defense team says he was sorry for fukking both Meg & Kelsey.

All she she did was layout what jurors will have while they deliberate. Why are you so pressed by those tweets :what:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
For Tory talking about being silenced, I would have expected him to have said something.

I don't disagree. Just don't think him not speaking is because his lawyers have this case on lock fs.
that’s stupid as fukk. court is not the time to speak your peace and spill your heart out :comeon:

and its not even legal to use someone invoking their 5th amendment right against them to imply or infer guilt. it was almost a mistrial in the kyle rittenhouse trial when the prosecutor tried to do that

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn't even say that. Are u retarded? Do u have comprehension issues? I said based on the flimsyness of this case anyone who willing to send a nikka away from his family for 22 years is buggin tf out. U a weirdo kid.
If tory didn’t want to risk 22 years. He should have been honest about what happened and defended himself.

He decided to make an album for profit and to try to let another woman take the fall for his actions instead of coming clean. On top of other general scumbagary he’s engaged in over the years.

Honestly Tory deserves whatever is coming to him :manny:

And i say this as a person who still listens to “alone at prom” all the time :wow:

Last edited: