The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tory-lanez-skat.gif

this gif is insane :dwillhuh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They got a text message from the girl to the bodyguard immediately after the event saying “tory shot meg”.

Unless they can convince the jury this was a conspiracy set up from the jump and everybody but tory is lying. I don’t see how he gets off
Yeah that is really the only thing needed to jam him up. He’d have to have a smoking gun on the friend as the shooter which he doesn’t. So he either did it as they said or they all struggled with the gun after someone brandished it and it start going off and he getting the blame. Either way, he is likely getting booked.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
No they didn’t. Do you know what reporting is?

They brought on a public defender to give his opinion on the situation.

God y’all are dumb :dead:
There are different reports out there that the prosecutor didnt do a good job with their opening. From my understanding they omitted a lot of stuff(which I know why they would. It would softens their case).

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They have a text that says “Tory shot Meg”

so what? she also has GSR on her hands.. it's not out of the realm that she's covering for her own fuccup (i.e. a struggle over the gun)

You're the one in here who already has his mind made up. The prosecution needs to prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt and that hasn't happened yet...

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what? she also has GSR on her hands.. it's not out of the realm that she's covering for her own fuccup (i.e. a struggle over the gun)

You're the one in here who already has his mind made up. The prosecution needs to prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt and that hasn't happened yet...
No I’m not. I think they’re both liars and should both be locked up :laff:

But one thing is true. Megan got shot.

The Coli (who are all legal experts all a sudden) told me for the past three years that she was lying about being shot though.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
My prediction is that he’ll be found guilty on the latest charge but not guilty for the actual shooting. I just don’t think the prosecution will be able to prove he purposely shot her with no doubts.

It’s absolutely amazing that there’s NO security footage of the shooting considering what neighborhood they were in.