The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No I’m not. I think they’re both liars and should both be locked up :laff:

But one thing is true. Megan got shot.

The Coli (who are all legal experts all a sudden) told me for the past three years that she was lying about being shot though.

she was probably lying about it being a direct shot. That's what i remember most people saying because she was up dancing around a couple days later..

But whether it was intentional by Tory or an accident with the friend involved... that's up for debate.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
she was probably lying about it being a direct shot. That's what i remember most people saying because she was up dancing around a couple days later..

But whether it was intentional by Tory or an accident with the friend involved... that's up for debate.
didn’t the medical examiners report say she had fragments of broken glass on her feet not bullet wounds :lupe:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don’t think slut shaming Meg or blaming the CIA is going to be a winning defense strategy.

All this to defend a Canadian song thief. And not even Drake, the other one.
They’re not defending torey. They don’t care about him

This just another thing to rally the posters that hate black women

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When did she say “it was a direct shot”

Y’all really hate women. Black women :dead:

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so that means that he did it? :heh:

let's just pray the jury isn't as stupid as you....
Why else would someone text another person and say that 4 minutes after she got shot?

It doesn’t mean he did it. It’s just evidence and it helps prove her case to the jury. That person is also testifying that she saw Tory shoot her. Again, this is about going to be presented to the jury.

If you hate black women just say that :manny:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Why else would someone text another person and say that 4 minutes after she got shot?

It doesn’t mean he did it. It’s just evidence and it helps prove her case to the jury. That person is also testifying that she saw Tory shoot her. Again, this is about going to be presented to the jury.

If you hate black women just say that :manny:
My understanding is she text that to the bodyguard who was also there. That don't make sense.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I will concede to your point dear sir, but I got to tell you that as a 5”4 woman, ain’t no way in hell a fukking man that I can look in the eyes is getting over on me. I could only imagine if I was a big Amazonian like Meg.
Yea, please don’t test out that theory… I’m not even being a misogynist… women severely underestimate how much physically stronger than them men are…