The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Why else would someone text another person and say that 4 minutes after she got shot?

It doesn’t mean he did it. It’s just evidence and it helps prove her case to the jury. That person is also testifying that she saw Tory shoot her. Again, this is about going to be presented to the jury.

If you hate black women just say that :manny:

I could text someone that I was just hangin' wit 'Pac & BIG the simple fact that I texted it doesn't make it true dummy., ESPECIALLY from someone with a clear axe to grind & obviously is bitter & has a grudge against the defendant.

and love my sistas:banderas:
however if YOU like liars just say that :yeshrug:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he just dislikes women in general because he never gets any play.

He went viral for getting shytted on by that chick (Gloria Velez daughter IIRC), he is currently beefing with the city girl chick and he is going at Meg the Stallion. I don't think there's another man out there who has beefed with more women than Akademik which says something
Isn't he a former Coli nikkas? That explains a lot

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will concede to your point dear sir, but I got to tell you that as a 5”4 woman, ain’t no way in hell a fukking man that I can look in the eyes is getting over on me. I could only imagine if I was a big Amazonian like Meg.
Shorter guys usually grow up fighting taller guys so I see it totally plausible he can whip up a taller woman

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tory just had to show Meg what type of time he was on

tory-lanez-skat.gif
:dead::deadrose::dead::deadrose: