The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Tory about to do 5-10

Tory lawyer trying to paint some "alternative" theory shooter like he wasn't there to witness what happened :mjlol:
More I come to think of it, this shyt is like the JFK assassination. We got third shooter theory, we got witnesses that seen shyt that didn’t see shyt, I think that theories will still be going around long after the trial.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
How do you think the media covers the story? Maybe by having reporters in the courtroom?
They put out pieces they want to and shape a narrative. It's literally why Johnny had to make sure his case was public. If it wasn't. The media would've went a crazy direction with it like they did with the UK case. shyt they still tried to. Fortunately enough people saw for themselves. I watched that whole entire trial front to back. And after seeing how the media was literally trying to lie about things I saw with my own eyes. I will never trust them again.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They put out pieces they want to and shape a narrative. It's literally why Johnny had to make sure his case was public. If it wasn't. The media would've went a crazy direction with it like they did with the UK case. shyt they still tried to. Fortunately enough people saw for themselves. I watched that whole entire trial front to back. And after seeing how the media was literally trying to lie about things I saw with my own eyes. I will never trust them again.
My mans. You have been dikkriding Akademiks for years and can't see that he has an agenda to push against women

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow. Yall must really hate women to rationalize this much. I get why Tory's lawyer is saying anything, but do yall lack all critical reasoning?

Okay you are clearly Team Megan.

I am not certain whether Tory or Kelsey pulled the trigger. The facts are that they both have GSR and were in close proximity of each other. Another fact is Kelsey definitely has DNA on the weapon. Tory's appears to be inconclusive. There was also a muzzle flash that appeared closer to Kelsey. But I'll let you tell the story since you have all the facts.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Megan win will be a huge L for the manosphere crowd led by dj ak

I don't think the manoasphere really cares and it's not a men against women situation.

It's "One" man, verses one woman. None of them are representing mankind or womankind in this trial.

If he did it then he did it and is going to prison.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:comeon:uh,Tory's defense already spoke to all of those issues.

1.GSR was also found on Kelsey.

2.They have witness accounts from neighbor's that saw Kelsey/Megan fighting

3.the apology from Tory came because he slept with both Kelsey & Megan not because he shot her.
And isn't he is supposed to have offered her a million dollars during that apology? Just for sleeping with her friend?:patrice:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
So none of that matters. It’s all fluff

What matters is they got bullet holes in someone’s feet and witnesses identifying the shooter.

Defense gone try to throw as much out there as possible but ultimately none of that stuff matters.
we wont know until someone testifies to that.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Tory just had to show Meg what type of time he was on

tory-lanez-skat.gif