The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
I fukk with you heavy, but my dude you got damn near 40,000 posts yourself. You can't clown other nikkas for the amount they're posting lol. It could easily be nikkas bored at work just bullshytting to kill time.

That dude has really become that old man who yells at clouds meme. Breh happily tells on people and reports harmless ass post to the mods (and braggs about it), then gon come in here taking about dudes not having lives.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Here we go "yall really gonna let him rot :damn:even if he did shoot her ass"

So much for being confident tory got this in a bag. Megan didn't even press charges on this man.
“She wasn’t even hurt, she was partying a few days letter”:stopitslime:

“She might have stepped on glass, but she never got shot”:francis:

“She got shot, but tory didn’t do it”:patrice:

“There was a struggle over the gun and it was accidental shots”:sadcam:

“Tory was trying to save meg”:damn:

“Y’all can’t throw him away for 22 years”:mjcry:

:mjlol:

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
That isn't what proving something beyond reasonable doubt is :mjtf:

Proving something beyond reasonable doubt is about having enough evidence of a particular action being committed, with the requisite mindset, that only an unreasonable doubt remains.

I know the definition. I’m speaking from the perspective of what the prosecution wasn’t able to achieve because they didn’t do their due diligence. Why in the hell would they allow Meg and Kelsey get on the stand with that shyt, knowing the only independent eyewitness would 100% put SOME doubt in the mind of the jurors?

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No wants a Black man sent away, I know I don’t. Fact is Megan was shot that night and if he fired the shot that injured her, he needs to answer for that.

The last thing I want to see is another broken home, but if he's found guilty I can't feel bad for him. I'd feel bad for his son, but Tory should've been moving smarter out here knowing he has a son at home.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
“She wasn’t even hurt, she was partying a few days letter”:stopitslime:

“She might have stepped on glass, but she never got shot”:francis:

“She got shot, but tory didn’t do it”:patrice:

“There was a struggle over the gun and it was accidental shots”:sadcam:

“Tory was trying to save meg”:damn:

“Y’all can’t throw him away for 22 years”:mjcry:

:mjlol:

Funny enough. Everything you said might be true.

Just be here Friday for that NG. Don't dip for the weekend talking about you was busy and ain't have time to check ur phone.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
No wants a Black man sent away, I know I don’t. Fact is Megan was shot that night and if he fired the shot that injured her, he needs to answer for that.

The last thing I want to see is another broken home, but if he's found guilty I can't feel bad for him. I'd feel bad for his son, but Tory should've been moving smarter out here knowing he has a son at home.
That's the thing. It's conflicting whether he shot the gun or if he busted the shot that injured Megan. No one has proven that. Another thing she got hit in the foot by a ricochet accident. There's just too much holes in this shyt to lock somebody up for 20+ years. This is about way more than Tory imo.

Daps
i really hope meg is paying you to fight this war on multiple fronts and multiple forums :mjlol:
Ironic, people saying this are doing the same exact thing. There's a whole other thread with a selected few of y'all cutting up just as much in the other thread.