The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My nikka let's not even talk about How Meg said her back was turned yet knew it was Tori,
She testified that she turned around and saw him shooting.

The witness said that he saw Tori shoot 4 or 5 times AFTER he saw the gun in Kelsey's hands.
The witness said he NEVER saw a gun in anyones hands. He said he saw flashes and assumed they were the gunshots.

Again discounting Meg and her BG who wasn't there who defenitively said Tori shot Meg?

I get that simply pointing a weapon much less firing it is assault but again based on what came out there's a reasonable doubt that Tori actually shot Meg.
This isn’t how “reasonable doubt” works
And why give him 22 years a nikka named Bin Laden had a whole glock switch and is confident that he'll not do time.

Not to mention they just let gunna walk while being in a countining criminal conspiracy where several people were killed and even some cops where shot at.
:mindblown:
My point is at the end of the day no one really cares and I don't know why this is an indictment on Black Men in general.
I’m not sure why you get the impression that this verdict is an indictment on black men in general.

But even checking just this thread a lot of “black men” have shown their ass in a nasty way over this case :smh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Here we go "yall really gonna let him rot :damn:even if he did shoot her ass"

So much for being confident tory got this in a bag. Megan didn't even press charges on this man.
I didn't even say that. Are u retarded? Do u have comprehension issues? I said based on the flimsyness of this case anyone who willing to send a nikka away from his family for 22 years is buggin tf out. U a weirdo kid.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I fukk with you heavy, but my dude you got damn near 40,000 posts yourself. You can't clown other nikkas for the amount they're posting lol. It could easily be nikkas bored at work just bullshytting to kill time.
It’s almost like the whole coli does this :ohhh:nikka for more posts than everybody in here :mjlol:

Daps
I didn't even say that. Are u retarded? Do u have comprehension issues? I said based on the flimsyness of this case anyone who willing to send a nikka away from his family for 22 years is buggin tf out. U a weirdo kid.
Sound a little disgruntled.

If he shot her, he deserves to go to jail. Most people in this thread don't even believe tory didn't shoot Megan, yall just want him to get off on a technicality, if that isn't sad I don't know what is.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

If he shot her, he deserves to go to jail. Most people in this thread don't even believe tory didn't shoot Megan, yall just want him to get off on a technicality, if that isn't sad I don't know what is.
nikka that's IF. As far as this trial goes they haven't proved that beyond a reasonable doubt. U can't just be throwing 20 years on nikkas with a case this inconsistent and flimsy. Stupid nikka.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL

You want him to go to jail with no indisputable evidence though.

Daps
nikka that's IF. As far as this trial goes they haven't proved that beyond a reasonable doubt. U can't just be throwing 20 years on nikkas with a case this inconsistent and flimsy. Stupid nikka.

Don't burst into tears.
You really think there's reasonable doubt who shot that woman :gucci:. Well see what the jury thinks.

Daps
You want him to go to jail with no indisputable evidence though.
They have the evidence they have against him and will be giving all of that to the jury to deliberate.

I don't care about the little "Won't you have some empathy" tactics.

Tory assaulted a bunch of people and all types of bullshyt to others, it's not the time to shed some mercy on him now. If he shot megan, he deserves to go to jail.