The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The fact that he shot Meg. No one (who hasn't contradicted himself) said that Tori shot Meg. Everything else could be true with if no one said that Tori shot Meg then he didn't shoot Meg. Warning shots are illegal but it doesn't mean that he Shot Meg.
The victim identified the shooter. The witness said the man shot 5 times.

They have audio of only 5 shots being let off in succession. Whoever fired those shots, shot meg.

Y’all going too far into random speculation. That’s not what “reasonable doubt” means, otherwise no one would ever get convicted of anything.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It’s not so much about “the truth”, it’s about exposing lies. That’s reasonable doubt.
That isn't what proving something beyond reasonable doubt is :mjtf:

Proving something beyond reasonable doubt is about having enough evidence of a particular action being committed, with the requisite mindset, that only an unreasonable doubt remains.

Daps
Dead at mf's saying this case is directly in tory's favor which is why he isn't testifying :dead:.

The jury will not find that at all questionable :comeon:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
it can be reasonable to say that possibly the shot that hit meg was the one fired by the woman
No, if you are believing the witness he said the shot that seemed to come from the woman was into the car. The shots from the man were outside of the car and soon after he saw a woman crawling back to the car with a man yelling profanities at her.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
These dude's don't have lives. This is their source of communication. I wouldn't be surprised if most of these nikkas relay on the government to provide for them.

It's sad honestly

Happy holidays
I fukk with you heavy, but my dude you got damn near 40,000 posts yourself. You can't clown other nikkas for the amount they're posting lol. It could easily be nikkas bored at work just bullshytting to kill time.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The victim identified the shooter. The witness said the man shot 5 times.

They have audio of only 5 shots being let off in succession. Whoever fired those shots, shot meg.

Y’all going too far into random speculation. That’s not what “reasonable doubt” means, otherwise no one would ever get convicted of anything.
My nikka let's not even talk about How Meg said her back was turned yet knew it was Tori, The witness said that he saw Tori shoot 4 or 5 times AFTER he saw the gun in Kelsey's hands.

Again discounting Meg and her BG who wasn't there who defenitively said Tori shot Meg?

I get that simply pointing a weapon much less firing it is assault but again based on what came out there's a reasonable doubt that Tori actually shot Meg.

And why give him 22 years a nikka named Bin Laden had a whole glock switch and is confident that he'll not do time.

Not to mention they just let gunna walk while being in a countining criminal conspiracy where several people were killed and even some cops where shot at.

My point is at the end of the day no one really cares and I don't know why this is an indictment on Black Men in general.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Prosecutor didn't want that smoke lol....it's Tory's case vs the state, Megs a victim but she still has a lawyer, PR and crisis management team

Shawty 10 toes down with white supremacy trying to send an innocent black man to prison...but want to claim 'protect black women'

She might as well go full bedwench/c00n like Doja Cat (but shawty can't rap, and isn't appealing to a wider audience)
and this is what everyone is missing.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The problem is there's literally people willing to let this nikka rot in prison for 22 years off this flimsy shyt. Anyone in here cool wit that buggin tf out. There has been ZERO solid proof that Tory shot that girl. Sending a nikka away from his family for 22 years based off what we saw in this trial is nasty work. Everybody concerned with Meg shorty gets to go home after this shyt regardless of the verdict.

Daps
Comment I seen on KTT

"Lowkey this a proxy war between Roc and OVO. Hov paying to have Meg win and smear Tory and Drake making some calls to get a third nikka off with a not guilty"
:dead:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dead at mf's saying this case is directly in tory's favor which is why he isn't testifying :dead:.

The jury will not find that at all questionable :comeon:
The accused practically never testifies.

I don't even think OJ testified in his trial. The instructions to the jury will even specify that the fact he exercise his right not to testify means nothing.

Daps
The problem is there's literally people willing to let this nikka rot in prison for 22 years off this flimsy shyt. Anyone in here cool wit that buggin tf out. There has been ZERO solid proof that Tory shot that girl. Sending a nikka away from his family for 22 years based off what we saw in this trial is nasty work. Everybody concerned with Meg shorty gets to go home after this shyt regardless of the verdict.
Here we go "yall really gonna let him rot :damn:even if he did shoot her ass"

So much for being confident tory got this in a bag. Megan didn't even press charges on this man.

Daps
The accused practically never testifies.

I don't even think OJ testified in his trial. The instructions to the jury will even specify that the fact he exercise his right not to testify means nothing.
I thought OJ did testify. There's everyday cases not just the famous ones, where the accused do testify.