The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
I don't care who Meg is smashing if it ain't me :yeshrug:

The actual testimony and evidence is not looking good for Tory. Witnesses have him firing, the residue is on him, he left voicemails and texts apologizing.

:comeon:uh,Tory's defense already spoke to all of those issues.

1.GSR was also found on Kelsey.

2.They have witness accounts from neighbor's that saw Kelsey/Megan fighting

3.the apology from Tory came because he slept with both Kelsey & Megan not because he shot her.

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

3.the apology from Tory came because he slept with both Kelsey & Megan not because he shot her.
Then why did he apologize to the bodyguard too? Why did he say “I’m was just drunk.”?

Why did Kelsey text the bodyguard and say “help. Tory shot Meg. 911.”?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are too many questions/issues/inconsistencies for this to be proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

There was an independent witness from last year who said Kelsey was the one closer to the muzzle flash.

Megan said her back was turned and she was walking away.

Where are the bullet fragments that were taken out and are now missing evidence?

The officer Stogner who was supposed to be a witness was fired for a domestic violence situation and was removed from testifying.

The officers fukked up by not following proper procedures at the scene.

Meg had opportunities to inform the police that Tory was a threat and was the shooter when he was placed in handcuffs and arrested.

Why isn't the bodyguard testifying in Tory's defense?

Why were Tory and the bodyguard beating up Kelsey?

Is Tory's DNA on the gun or not?

Why wasn't Meg's DNA tested?

Why were 5 shots fired? It's unlikely those were warning shots.

Whose gun was it?

All parties are probably lying.

This should really only result in a hung jury and subsequent mistrial.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
There are too many questions/issues/inconsistencies for this to be proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

There was an independent witness from last year who said Kelsey was the one closer to the muzzle flash.

Megan said her back was turned and she was walking away.

Where are the bullet fragments that were taken out and are now missing evidence?

The officer Stogner who was supposed to be a witness was fired for a domestic violence situation and was removed from testifying.

The officers fukked up by not following proper procedures at the scene.

Meg had opportunities to inform the police that Tory was a threat and was the shooter when he was placed in handcuffs and arrested.

Why isn't the bodyguard testifying in Tory's defense?

Why were Tory and the bodyguard beating up Kelsey?

Is Tory's DNA on the gun or not?

Why wasn't Meg's DNA tested?

Why were 5 shots fired? It's unlikely those were warning shots.

Whose gun was it?

Find out next time on DRAGONBALL Z!!!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

None of this means tory didn’t shoot meg.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why does Ak hate Meg so much?

I think he just dislikes women in general because he never gets any play.

He went viral for getting shytted on by that chick (Gloria Velez daughter IIRC), he is currently beefing with the city girl chick and he is going at Meg the Stallion. I don't think there's another man out there who has beefed with more women than Akademik which says something

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think he just dislikes women in general because he never gets any play.

He went viral for getting shytted on by that chick (Gloria Velez daughter IIRC), he is currently beefing with the city girl chick and he is going at Meg the Stallion. I don't think there's another man out there who has beefed with more women than Akademik which says something
AK is a coli TLR nikka with a podcast :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
None of means he did Shoot her.... Works Both ways.
So none of that matters. It’s all fluff

What matters is they got bullet holes in someone’s feet and witnesses identifying the shooter.

Defense gone try to throw as much out there as possible but ultimately none of that stuff matters.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of this means tory didn’t shoot meg.
True but it does raise reasonable doubt. Theoretically, Tory doesn't have to prove he didn't shoot her. All he has to introduce in the equation (again in theory) is doubt. Most of the questions you quoted show their could be a reasonable doubt. The burden of proof is supposed to be on the prosecution.

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What matters is they got bullet holes in someone’s feet and witnesses identifying the shooter.

Defense gone try to throw as much out there as possible but ultimately none of that stuff matters.
I wonder what the bodyguard will say? Right now he has two women pinning him as the shooter.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I wonder what the bodyguard will say? Right now he has two women pinning him as the shooter.
They got a text message from the girl to the bodyguard immediately after the event saying “tory shot meg”.

Unless they can convince the jury this was a conspiracy set up from the jump and everybody but tory is lying. I don’t see how he gets off

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The only witnesses they have arr the vic who they will frame as a vindictive drunken train wreck who's an habitual liar, and the best friend who also had gun residue on her, was allegedly getting beat up by meg (motive) so she's a potential suspect who has an incentive to lie. Again, not saying it's facts, just saying that's how they will try to frame the witnesses.