The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you sound like you’re a 11th grader with this youngbul talk. a weird high schooler at that…

As opposed to the grown men and women like yourself empowering women to have no discretion:mjlol:?

Im only giving you the common perception,you dont have to like it.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
not gon lie this sounds like some middle/high school teeny bopper drama that would be on the CW.

but it just confirms what i thought, most black men and women are not mentally mature due to several things. :manny:
Yes because a retarded thot rapper and a Canadian midget represent black people

Y’all just be chatting on here

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is what I think happened. Meg and Tory were arguing. Kelsey jumped in. Tory said something that got Meg and Kelsey fighting. Somebody had a gun and it was a struggle. Someone shot at the ground. Busted meg feet up and nobody knows who shot cus they all shot had the gun at some point. Somebody took the shell casings and threw them everywhere. Then on some bitter shyt it escalated to Tory shot Meg. Whole bunch of lying in between and here we are. Meg takes the stand today so we are going to see.

Ultimately Tory is going to get off.
I agree with you that there was probably a stuggle for the Gun and If Meg hit Kelsey then I could see were she'd shoot Meg but I also don't see if Kelsey and Meg puts the gun in Tori's hand how he gets off.

Even if he doesn't get the Malicious wounding he's getting the Gun charge defenitely.

I'd rather not see a Black Man go to jail over some bullshyt that no one not even the victim really cares about but I can't see how he gets of after all this "Protect Black woman". campaign that Meg went on. She's literally relevant because of sympethy over this one incident her records consistently flop.

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My position still stands on this. Until the court case is concluded, anyone taking a firm position on who's guilty sounds like a moron.

From what's reported, the prosecution can't even reconstruct the crime scene.

Sounds like a nikka moment to me.
Agreed. Both sides are lying. Lock them all up.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
If I had to guess I’d go with this. There was a lot of anger in that car and at some point it’s clear everyone in the car touched the gun. No one is telling the truth.
Yep pretty much.

Tory can’t say he shot. He’s an immigrant lol he get deported it’s over.

Meg and Kelsey can’t say they shot at all because it confirms jealousy and anger lead to violence.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care who Meg is smashing if it ain't me :yeshrug:

The actual testimony and evidence is not looking good for Tory. Witnesses have him firing, the residue is on him, he left voicemails and texts apologizing.
So far the prosecution has two witnesses pointing at Tory. One is the victim who has said herself her back was turned. The other one is Kelci who has gun shot residue on her as well so is also a potential suspect.

I'm not saying he's innocent or guilty, I'm just saying if i was Tory's lawyer, that's the spin i would try to put on it. I would ask the best friend flat out if she held the gun and why she held it? I would ask flat out why she fell out with meg. I would ask flat out if she made a deal with the DA for some sort of immunity.

Still a tough job for the defense because they pretty much have to convince the jury that this is a whole conspiracy...

Last edited:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
I’m also confused by Kelsey texting Tory’s security, because wasn’t his security there as well (maybe I’m wrong)? Everything coming out is conflicting.

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m also confused by Kelsey texting Tory’s security, because wasn’t his security there as well (maybe I’m wrong)? Everything coming out is conflicting.
Was he saying sorry for the shooting?

Or for smashing them both?

If so why say sorry to the security?

Who knows. Today will be interesting. It’s about to be 8 AM in California:banderas: