The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
so this isnt a case of "misogynoir"

just black people fukkery, with the usual suspect, Jealousy being the culprit

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But now all the sudden she’s fine with going to prison?

Like I said, I don’t believe the jury is going to buy her amnesia act. Especially after she testified in court about Tory “mentioning 1 million dollars”, “about the case”. Now all the sudden she doesn’t remember. And then she never even says Tory didn’t shoot, she’s just saying that she didn’t see it, she just heard the shots which doesn’t rule him out.

At this point, every single eye witness has Tory as the shooter. Tory is the only one claiming he didn’t shoot and who knows if he’ll even take the stand.

She doesn't have to go to prison, unless they go after her for perjury. There is nothing except perjury she can be charged with now with immunity.

Perjury is probably 1/2 years. It beats 22 years.

Megan could also be charged for perjury. She lied about the physical altercation.

This witness definitely doesn't put her in a favorable light.

You are forgetting, or purposely omitting, Kelsey is also a shooter, and probably the shooter that caused Meg's injury.

Kelsey's and Meg's testimonies have lies. I think that has been established by now.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Did the defense in court ever say this?

Plus at best the witness still doesn't singularly point to a single shooter AND the witness confirmed Kelsey is potentially at fault for firing the weapon at some point.

This is what you keep ignoring.

Did the defense ever say what?

What you’re ignoring is that the witness says the woman fired the weapon into the truck, as for the other four to five shots he gave those to Tory(described as the short guy).

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cause the biggest piece of evidence is that the victim identified the shooter.

It’s not like she didn’t know him and picked him out of a lineup or that he has some type of alibi.

All of this has been to explain away the one person who would have the clearest picture of who shot who:francis:
That's cool, but all these other stories are conflicting with hers. The victim was also intoxicated so she's already not the most reliable witness.

The point is, none of this is clean cut case. It's messy. If I'm the jury, how do I vote to convict after hearing all this conflicting testimony? Simple answer, I don't.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She doesn't have to go to prison, unless they go after her for perjury. There is nothing except perjury she can be charged with now with immunity.

Megan could also be charged for perjury. She lied about the physical altercation.

You are forgetting, or purposely omitting, Kelsey is also a shooter, and probably the shooter that caused Meg's injury.

Kelsey's and Meg's testimonies have lies. I think that has been established by

Kelsey's and Meg's testimonies have lies. I think that has been established by now.
You’re omitting the the witness said Kelsey shot INTO the car, not at Meg, the fact that there were no bullets shot into the car, calls that whole testimony into question.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's cool, but all these other stories are conflicting with hers. The victim was also intoxicated so she's already not the most reliable witness.

The point is, none of this is clean cut case. It's messy. If I'm the jury, how do I vote to convict after hearing all this conflicting testimony? Simple answer, I don't.

To add to your point: I can see half the jury thinking Tory did it. But every single one of them?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If all a jury ever needed was a victim to ID an assailant, all court cases would last less than a single day and prosecutors wouldn't bother calling up other witnesses.

You have to put yourselves in the shoes of a juror who knows fukk all about the situation except what you've heard in court. Which is a bunch of different stories and subpar detective work.

This is nowhere near a slam dunk for the prosecution. I've sat in on around 10 court cases back in college and this one sounds like a complete clusterfukk as far as evidence and witnesses go. I'd be extremely surprised if an LA county jury can come to a unanimous decision on this.
Most shootings are convicted without a victim IDing the shooter. Let alone the other physical evidence in this case.

You got a victim IDing the shooter. The shooter on the scene, other physical evidence to the fact that the shooter possessed and fired a gun.

That shyt sounds like a slam dunk case. The only reason it isn’t is cause all the love triangle, famous, ghetto ass fukkery of the night:mjlol:

But seems nobody can pinpoint any of that down so the Jury is gone have to decide to believe a moshposh of random ghetto shyt or the victim IDing the shooter.