The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Y’all nikkas are hilarious. Tory’s defense before today maintained that Tory never fired the weapon, the witness says a woman and Tory fired the weapon.
Now y’all went from Tory didn’t shoot, Kelsey did to Tory shot to empty the clip so Kelsey couldn’t use it anymore.
So much for Meg’s story being the only one that changes.:mjlol:
thats on the prosecution to prove, not defense to aid

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see why they all wanted this on the hush hush. This is some teenage drama. Tory definitely is going to get the personal use of a firearm, and carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle if this is true though. But the assault is probably going to get thrown out.

If this is Meg's or Kelsey's gun, he may have to testify that he only handled the gun when he disarmed Kelsey. And that he chose to empty the clip in the air. Also kept possession of the gun in the car, so she wouldn't handle it again.

This is only if this is what really occurred.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm :dead: at yall writing fan fiction to explain how things played out in your head.

So far we have gone from:
  • "Meg you didn't get shot it was glass on your foot" to...
  • "Tory never shot the gun" to...
  • "Tory shot the gun to stop an attempted murder"
Also regarding the payments of a million dollar that both women admit he tried to do. Also the fact that he is paying the lawyer fees for Kelsey.

Man. There are some shytty witnesses all around but this thread is irritating AF watching these mental gymnastics

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm :dead: at yall writing fan fiction to explain how things played out in your head.

So far we have gone from:
  • "Meg you didn't get shot it was glass on your foot" to...
  • "Tory never shot the gun" to...
  • "Tory shot the gun to stop an attempted murder"
Also regarding the payments of a million dollar that both women admit he tried to do. Also the fact that he is paying the lawyer fees for Kelsey.

Man. There are some shytty witnesses all around but this thread is irritating AF watching these mental gymnastics
Whats the matter here?

We still can't establish why the guy with the least motive to use a weapon was trying to shoot a weapon

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He did not want to implicate her. It appears he just wanted this all to go away. He is not a citizen either.

But he was the catalyst. He turned those women against each other and felt remorseful.

He may have to testify now.

This eyewitness made it clear Kelsey was firing the gun and apparently Tory may have fired in the air.

I want you to seriously think about this for a second: Why would Kelsey need to plead the 5th and ask for immunity and also guarantee the prosecution doesn't charge her?
Yep.

Tory wanted to keep having his lowkey sneaky link(s). He knew Kelsey (his OG lover) was at fault but he didn't wanna ever point her out....

This case is: The State of California vs Daystar "Tory Lanez" Peterson … NOT … Meg vs Tory

The prosecution saw a potential miscarriage of black male aggression against a beloved female superstar and thought they could implicate some dirty street rapper... and its not working that way :francis:

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They would be taking the most consideration from the eyewitness who HAS NO DOG IN THE FIGHT. It should be obvious that both Meg and Kelsey lied about not fighting each other. And the reason for the lie is the answer to the entire case.
You’re not in the jury so you have no idea what they will be taking more into consodering. This is a guess just like mine. The eyewitness also says Kelsey shot into the car, not at Meg, so the “Kelsey shot at Meg and Tory grabbed the gun and shot into the air” fanfiction doesn’t add up with his story Plus Tory’s defense is unequivocally saying Tory never shot the gun, when is also in direct contradiction of this witness’ testimony.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t get over the image of meg dog walking Kelsey All over the streets. kelsey dumb ass goes for the heater thinking her raps are real.. and then tory and his bodyguard joining the stallion to continue to dog walk Kelsey all together to calm her drunk ass down…. :snoop:

tay1

All Star
Daps
She mis-identified literally beating the brakes off her "best friend"
I’d like to say her career would be ruined but once the case is over, she’ll drop a song that pops on tik tok and it’ll be forgotten about.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
What the Jury has is a victim IDing the shooter.

If all a jury ever needed was a victim to ID an assailant, all court cases would last less than a single day and prosecutors wouldn't bother calling up other witnesses.

You have to put yourselves in the shoes of a juror who knows fukk all about the situation except what you've heard in court. Which is a bunch of different stories and subpar detective work.

This is nowhere near a slam dunk for the prosecution. I've sat in on around 10 court cases back in college and this one sounds like a complete clusterfukk as far as evidence and witnesses go. I'd be extremely surprised if an LA county jury can come to a unanimous decision on this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Brotha’, this is the defense’s star witness.
Why do you think Tory’s attorney asked the judge for permission to treat the witness as a hostile?
Did the defense in court ever say this?

Plus at best the witness still doesn't singularly point to a single shooter AND the witness confirmed Kelsey is potentially at fault for firing the weapon at some point.

This is what you keep ignoring.