The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly think Kelsey original Testimony is going to be taken into a lot of consideration. Especially since her original story matches up with Megs and the texts that were sent that night. I don’t think the Jury is gonna buy her “oh all the sudden I don’t remember anything and don’t know who paid for my lawyer” act.

Her testimony lines up because it frames Tory. She didn't want to go to prison.

The defense was not present when this statement was given.

The prosecution knew what they were doing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only person that said there was a fight between the girls was the crazy old man witness:francis:

Kelsey never claimed not even in her song that things were physical between her and meg.

What do you think she was referring to when she said a bump? She is not going to elaborate but it is apparent at this point this was what occurred.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Only person that said there was a fight between the girls was the crazy old man witness:francis:

Kelsey never claimed not even in her song that things were physical between her and meg.
I mean...... She asked for immunity for a reason, and she admitted to beinf drunk as chit

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
FkZIXp-WQAIAVtI

:jbhmm:

Idk the way I'm reading this, Meg and Kelsie start fighting and one of the females (maybe) start shooting and Tory/driver start beating on the shooter.

Idk you could interpret it a dif way based off this but idk.. gonna be interesting
Basically what I interpreted kinda seemed to be what he said.. not the part about Tory shooting randomly (although he stated he never saw the gun either so idk)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What do you think she was referring to when she said a bump? She is not going to elaborate.
Ok, well you can’t just make up a huge fight between them and say meg was “lying” about it if not even she is claiming that happened.

Now the narrative has shifted to “megan was beating the shyt outa kelsey” and somehow the shots were self defense or tory trying to take the gun from kelsey.

All of that is made up shyt out of the imagination of the internet.

What the Jury has is a victim IDing the shooter.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
I honestly think Kelsey original Testimony is going to be taken into a lot of consideration. Especially since her original story matches up with Megs and the texts that were sent that night. I don’t think the Jury is gonna buy her “oh all the sudden I don’t remember anything and don’t know who paid for my lawyer” act.

They would be taking the most consideration from the eyewitness who HAS NO DOG IN THE FIGHT. It should be obvious that both Meg and Kelsey lied about not fighting each other. And the reason for the lie is the answer to the entire case.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why wouldn't he say this instead of denying everything? he specifical tweeted that kelsey didn't shoot at meg

He did not want to implicate her. It appears he just wanted this all to go away. He is not a citizen either.

But he was the catalyst. He turned those women against each other and felt remorseful.

He may have to testify now.

This eyewitness made it clear Kelsey was firing the gun and apparently Tory may have fired in the air.

I want you to seriously think about this for a second: Why would Kelsey need to plead the 5th and ask for immunity and also guarantee the prosecution doesn't charge her?

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
I see why they all wanted this on the hush hush. This is some teenage drama. Tory definitely is going to get the personal use of a firearm, and carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle if this is true though. But the assault is probably going to get thrown out.

Daps
He did not want to implicate her. It appears he just wanted this all to go away. He is not a citizen either.
But he was the catalyst. He turned those women against each other and felt remorseful.
He may have to testify now.
This eyewitness made it clear Kelsey was firing the gun and apparently Tory may have fired in the air.

so before meg even switches up to tell on him, he start talking shyt about the situation all on social media.... because he feel remorseful and want it to go away.
eddie-murphy-eddie.gif

you are leaving out a lot of his activity in your analysis lol. but just because you commit a crime doesn't automatically mean you get deported. and he has the big name and lawyers to be exactly the type to get a slap on the wrist for a simple gun possession charge.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her testimony lines up because it frames Tory. She didn't want to go to prison.

The defense was not present when this statement was given.

The prosecution knew what they were doing.
But now all the sudden she’s fine with going to prison?

Like I said, I don’t believe the jury is going to buy her amnesia act. Especially after she testified in court about Tory “mentioning 1 million dollars”, “about the case”. Now all the sudden she doesn’t remember. And then she never even says Tory didn’t shoot, she’s just saying that she didn’t see it, she just heard the shots which doesn’t rule him out.

At this point, every single eye witness has Tory as the shooter. Tory is the only one claiming he didn’t shoot and who knows if he’ll even take the stand.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
They would be taking the most consideration from the eyewitness who HAS NO DOG IN THE FIGHT. It should be obvious that both Meg and Kelsey lied about not fighting each other. And the reason for the lie is the answer to the entire case.

U sure?

The witness also mentioned something about them dragging somebody into a river