The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And when did this witness say Tory shot AT Meg?

Who went for the gun? Tory or Meg? What was Meg's intention when she retrieved that weapon from the vehicle?
He said Tory was shooting everywhere then after him shooting is when he saw Meg crawling in the ground.

He never specified where Tory was shooting other than everywhere, he does specify that Kelsey shot “into the car”. Which we know is not true, so who knows how serious the jury is going to take his testimony.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I know dudes wanna ride for Tory on the shooting, but I know damn well y'all ain't condoning him putting hands on and beating up two females? :patrice:

We are trying to ID the shooter, fam.

No one has said or will say that Tory is an amazing man for hitting women.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If i was the defense, at this point...i would counter offer Tory pleads guilty to disorderly conduct or disturbing the peace.

Prosecutor would probably turn it down cause they might think they are up for discharging the firearm.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said Tory was shooting everywhere then after him shooting is when he saw Meg crawling in the ground.

He never specified where Tory was shooting other than everywhere, he does specify that Kelsey shot “into the car”. Which we know is not true, so who knows how serious the jury is going to take his testimony.

I asked you before, where is this quote him shooting everywhere?

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
No. He said she was shooting “into the car”.

what looks like shooting into the car would be consistent with bullets hitting the ground/shrapnel at meg’s feet. from a distance it would look essentially the same if in the same direction and would explain why no damage to the V :ohhh:

this case is silly as hell and fun just bc of all the fukkery and inconsistencies :mjlol:add the celebrity factor i dont even think this is about meg vs tory men vs women no more

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The defense's whole point was to argue that TORY did not put his hand on the gun at all to shoot it, and their star witness said the opposite. There argument was not " he was trying to save his friend from her crazy friend and accidentally ended up shooting her." Cmon people.

this. They just need to prove that he shot the weapon. He’s the only one being charged here.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
No one had an issue bringing up megan's prior history in relation to this case. So why can't him beating up women and being the aggressor be mentioned?

He was asking if we condone Tory hitting women.

No one has implied that it is acceptable behavior.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The defense's whole point was to argue that TORY did not put his hand on the gun at all to shoot it, and their star witness said the opposite. There argument was not " he was trying to save his friend from her crazy friend and accidentally ended up shooting her." Cmon people.
you

can't

establish

why

tory

would

ever

shoot

at

meg

As bad as domestic violence is, there is ALWAYS a motivating factor that sets someone off. Its not just "spontaneous"