The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FkZIXp-WQAIAVtI

:jbhmm:

Idk the way I'm reading this, Meg and Kelsie start fighting and one of the females (maybe) start shooting and Tory/driver start beating on the shooter.

Idk you could interpret it a dif way based off this but idk.. gonna be interesting

that’s a WILD account of what happened…I don’t think we ever get the full story but this probably the most accurate/impartial description

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But this happened while her and Kelsey were fighting so did Kelsey decide to take it to the next level?

FkZIXp-WQAIAVtI

:jbhmm:

Idk the way I'm reading this, Meg and Kelsie start fighting and one of the females (maybe) start shooting and Tory/driver start beating on the shooter.

Idk you could interpret it a dif way based off this but idk.. gonna be interesting

because Kelsey was mad she was fukking Tory behind her back.

Thats.

It.

billions-billions-gi-fs.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know how the prosecution could leave him off the witness list.

They are trying to hem up a possibly innocent black man.

They knew their case against Tory was weak and started pressuring Kelsey.

This eyewitness, Sean Kelly, could provide the most neutral narrative of what occured.

They are so desperate to get a 'win' they tacked on a last minute charge against Tory and attempted to get additional bribery charges against Tory. They don't care whether he shot her or not, they want him guilty on something.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

This eyewitness, Sean Kelly, could provide the most neutral narrative of what occured.

They are so desperate to get a 'win' they tacked on a last minute charge against Tory and attempted to get additional bribery charges against Tory. They don't care whether he shot her or not, they want him guilty on something.
protect

black

women

:ufdup:

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
So Megan crawled out the car likely in fear as someone pulled the weapon out and she tried to nope the fukk up outta there. Then she got shot (at). But this happened while her and Kelsey were fighting so did Kelsey decide to take it to the next level?
And then Tory and driver began beating the shyt out of one of the girls, most likely Kelsey.

Someone got dragged back into the car and they peeled off.

Either Megan didn't see who shot her and she thought it was Tory, Tory shot Megan but for other reasons that hasn't been stated, or she's lying. These are the only three options, and obviously going with the first and third option Kelsey would be the shooter.

shyt is really made for the movies

I'm still stuck on the text messages Kelsey sent out that night immediately after...didn't she also call someone to have them listen in while they were in the car, doesn't sound like the actions of a guilty party

Torys apology texts

Someone stating Kelsey wasn't the shooter from Tory's ig account...no one came out to say he was hacked

Tory initially saying Meg hadn't been shot

And Im tryna figure out if I were Tory and Kelsey did wha she did would I even allow her back into my car. Would I be apologizing to her after all that even if I felt somewhat responsible

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm still stuck on the text messages Kelsey sent out that night immediately after...didn't she also call someone to have them listen in while they were in the car, doesn't sound like the actions of a guilty party
Yall ain't realize these women were out for themselves and willing to lie at the drop of a hat?

:gucci:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
shyt is really made for the movies

Torys apology texts

Someone stating Kelsey wasn't the shooter from Tory's ig account...no one came out to say he was hacked

Tory initially saying Meg hadn't been shot

And Im tryna figure out if I were Tory and Kelsey did wha she did would I even allow her back into my car. Would I be apologizing to her after all that even if I felt somewhat responsible

Right, I'm considering the motives of all these actions.

Kelsey and Meg fighting over Meg being a bad friend makes more sense than what we think we know about why Tory shot Meg.

But it makes less sense for Meg to accuse Tory of shooting her because he flirted with another woman, especially when she didn't admit who shot her initially.

And why are both Tory and the driver mollywhopping Kelsey to that extent after the gunshots went off?

Solo_87

All Star
Daps

The victim ID'd him as the shooter. Wha you expect

In addition it was his car, he had gsr on his hands

Plus they had those texts and Kelsey willing to participate until now

The investigation was def sloppy but this isnt some example of a black man being railroaded imo

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Right, I'm considering the motives of all these actions.

Kelsey and Meg fighting over Meg being a bad friend makes more sense than what we think we know about why Tory shot Meg.

But it makes less sense for Meg to accuse Tory of shooting her because he flirted with another woman, especially when she didn't admit who shot her initially.

And why are both Tory and the driver mollywhopping Kelsey to that extent after the gunshots went off?

Even in the worst domestic violence
incidents I’ve ever heard of, there is always some reason for the argument that leads to an escalation. Not saying it excuses the act of violence or aggression, but there is some pretext or context or motivating factor.

There has never been any reason for Tory to do that, but every reason for Kelsey to do that.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

The investigation was def sloppy but this isnt some example of a black man being railroaded imo

You don't need immunity if you didn't commit a crime.

Kelsey definitely fought Meg. She likely shot her too.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Why does Kelsey have immunity ?