The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
You know it's bad when you're posting more than Napoleon in a thread :francis:
akward-smile.gif

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Was bout to post something like this, kid says he’s not invested but keep coming back posting

I never said I wasn’t invested. Of course I'm interested. The case is interesting. What I'm saying is that I'm not a fanboy of either Megan or Tory, so I'm not so emotionally attached to this like many of you are.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
FkZIXp-WQAIAVtI

:jbhmm:

Idk the way I'm reading this, Meg and Kelsie start fighting and one of the females (maybe) start shooting and Tory/driver start beating on the shooter.

Idk you could interpret it a dif way based off this but idk.. gonna be interesting
I dont know how the prosecution could leave him off the witness list.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Nothing I said was contradictory. If you read my post and saw a different set of words than what was actually there, that's not my problem.
You said this:

But it’s funny to me how one side accuses the other of being completely irrational and biased, while acting as if they aren't themselves.

And he proved you are that person...

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You said this:

But it’s funny to me how one side accuses the other of being completely irrational and biased, while acting as if they aren't themselves.

And he proved you are that person...

He literally didn't. I never said I wasn’t biased. Just that I'm not a stan.

Some of you hate looking at yourselves but that's not on me. Work that out with yourselves.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
FkZIXp-WQAIAVtI

:jbhmm:

Idk the way I'm reading this, Meg and Kelsie start fighting and one of the females (maybe) start shooting and Tory/driver start beating on the shooter.

Idk you could interpret it a dif way based off this but idk.. gonna be interesting

So Megan crawled out the car likely in fear as someone pulled the weapon out and she tried to nope the fukk up outta there. Then she got shot (at). But this happened while her and Kelsey were fighting so did Kelsey decide to take it to the next level?
And then Tory and driver began beating the shyt out of one of the girls, most likely Kelsey.

Someone got dragged back into the car and they peeled off.

Either Megan didn't see who shot her and she thought it was Tory, Tory shot Megan but for other reasons that hasn't been stated, or she's lying. These are the only three options, and obviously going with the first and third option Kelsey would be the shooter.