The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The victim ID'd him as the shooter. Wha you expect

In addition it was his car, he had gsr on his hands

Plus they had those texts and Kelsey willing to participate until now

The investigation was def sloppy but this isnt some example of a black man being railroaded imo

Why would prosecutors not call an independent eyewitness who witnessed the event unfold right in front of him?

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Yall ain't realize these women were out for themselves and willing to lie at the drop of a hat?

:gucci:

Her sending that text out in the heat of things as a means to cover for her own actions is possible but imho unlikely

Because she was under the influence, emotional, fighting off Tory at least according to witness statements

But yea ppl lie

Tory initially lead the public to believe Meg lied about being shot tho he knew it was true

Last edited:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Being a 6’2” breh breh I figured Tory shot her because she called him short or some shyt.

I’m still leaning that way but this eye witness account first thing having me doubt my Napoleon little nikka syndrome theory.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Why would prosecutors not call an independent eyewitness who witnessed the event unfold right in front of him?
because they're more concerned with a narrative than truth. the american justice system is absolutely disgusting because people (prosecutors) are often elected and as such they have to advertise landmark cases they prosecuted for clout, as it were.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And where the gun residue could be as well AFTER the shots. Kelsie shoots, him and the driver beat on the shooter and grab the gun away from her.
Yeah. They can’t explain why Kelsey has GSR on her unless I’m supposed to believe Kelsey gets GSR literally beat into her but the driver tests negative for it as well.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps

Yea it's an interesting call

Yeah. They can’t explain why Kelsey has GSR on her unless I’m supposed to believe Kelsey gets GSR literally beat into her but the driver tests negative for it as well.

A non shooter can have gsr on them if they are close to where a gun is has been fired...matches up with wha Kelsey initially told investigators

And it can get on the hands of a non shooter just by touching clothing or objects with gsr on it ...skin to skin contact