The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
So what has defense shown that proved their client didn't do it or kelsey did it, all they're doing is coming for Megan being drunk and shyt. This VS a whole lot of real time texts and apologies that corroborate with the story told by megan and kelsey's story.

u clearly don’t understand the American court system
“one is innocent till proven guilty”

so the defense doesn’t have to prove he didn’t do it ……
the prosecution has to prove he did it …….

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I'm too grown to stan anyone, btw. But it’s funny to me how one side accuses the other of being completely irrational and biased, while acting as if they aren't themselves.
:comeon:
I guess for women, one celebrity is equivalent to like, 15 bodies?

Idk it's weird. I guess women aren't allowed to enjoy sex too.

So hip-hop isn't dominated by men? It's not a bad thing, but I mean, she's right.

That's what everyone keeps forgetting. There was a 2-month period where she refused to say anything about that night.

People are so hypocritical on the internet. Everyone has bodies they regret or "doesn't count."

Take his money and fame away, what would be attractive about Tory? You really think Megan, as fine as she is, would confess to being with him if she didn't have to?

Stop holding celebrities to a higher standard than you hold yourselves. Megan is just a rapper. She's not running for president or the Pope. If she lied about having sex with Tory, so what?

Megan was clearly shot. That can't be argued. But if Kelsey didn't do it, and she's saying Tory didn't do it, who the hell did????

Honestly, I'd throw them both in jail, or force them to say WHO actually shot her.

Throw them both in jail. Easy.

Neither of them will tell the truth, but you know what will? Science. And the science says that residue was found on both of them. What that says to me is that they were both involved in the shooting. Lock em both up.

Megan probably thinks Tory is unattractive and was embarrassed. You know how girls are.

You never had sex with someone you regret?

I didn't say it was ok. Just that I understood why she lied about that.

lol You’re way off. I'm not a hater.

That post was just speculating why Megan would deny being with Tory, to everyone who just couldn't fathom it. It wasn’t an attack on you personally, so chill.

FYI, it isn't Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion. She's not the one pressing charges. Had it been up to her, Tory wouldn't be on trial and none of us would ever have heard about this. This is the State's doing.

So if Tory is found guilty, it won’t be Megan's fault. This is all because of the state.

Ok? She didn't press the charges. The state did. That was the point I was making. So the thread title is incorrect.

Do what? I don't understand why people are getting so bent out of shape over me stating a fact? Do you hate Megan that much???

O

A YouTuber I watch said that something that makes sense to me. They were both very early into their careers the night the shooting took place, and determined that the drama wouldn't be good for either of them. We really need to keep in mind that Megan isn't the one pressing charges; the state is. I think they all agreed that night to dead the situation and keep it a secret, but then the state of California went over her and pursued legal action because police were called and someone was actually shot.

"Dance, b****" isn't so ridiculous when you think about it. We don't know what specifically was said when Megan and Tory were fighting. Megan could've said that she dances and puts on a show in her performances, and so he could've said, "Dance, b****!" to mock her.

Before folks come at me I'm not saying that was what happened. This is merely speculation.

What did you all want Megan to do? Had it been up to her, what happened that night would've been between her, Tory and Kelsey. She didn't say Tory shot her until he insinuated she was lying about being shot at all and generally being a dikk to her.

I do feel like he did it, given his behavior since, but idk if there's enough to prove it. I definitely don't think Megan made the whole thing up and expected to get away with it. When has that ever worked?
Negged :unimpressed:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps

200.gif