The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Women like men that other women like. All you gotta do is play your position :sas2:
On one of my wildest nights a girl I was dating and hadn't fukked yet took me to a party. Come to find out I was getting at her best friend at the same time. Then I spent the whole party getting at their third friend who was fine as fukk. I was drunk as hell and didn't give a fukk. My date was PISSED, but at the same time it turned her on that her friends were in to me as well. The second we got alone she basically attacked me and took the dikk lol.

Giselle

Daps
On one of my wildest nights a girl I was dating and hadn't fukked yet took me to a party. Come to find out I was getting at her best friend at the same time. Then I spent the whole party getting at their third friend who was fine as fukk. I was drunk as hell and didn't give a fukk. My date was PISSED, but at the same time it turned her on that her friends were in to me as well. The second we got alone she basically attacked me and took the dikk lol.
What happened later? I’m sure no healthy relationships came of it. & they’re dumb for thinking like that and being friends with people like that

Giselle

Daps
Interesting note from court today, Jody Little, the woman on the stand testifying for the prosecution about the Kelsey Diss song to Meg the Stallion was making strange eye contact with the DA & ran into the elevator with the defense witness Shawn Holly today and rode down with him after court ended for the day.

Someone who was on in the court room told that to Milagro on live today, so tomorrow might be interesting.

He’s supposed to testify to seeing Meg & Kelsey fight and seeing Kelsey firing the gun.

It’ll be interesting to see if the DA & Rocnation can flip him on Tory.
Wow!!!!

I hope he sticks with the truth! And if she knows hopefully the lawyers on Tory team points it out, but hopefully it didn’t happen

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not the be That Guy, but both sides are the same when you think about it. Megan and Tory stans will both defend their person no matter what happens. If Tory gets off, Megan stans will blame the justice system failing Megan and continue their support... but if Tory is found guilty, don't act like you all will turn on him and become fans of Megan. No, you're going to keep supporting him and accuse the jury of being biased.

I'm too grown to stan anyone, btw. But it’s funny to me how one side accuses the other of being completely irrational and biased, while acting as if they aren't themselves.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
What happened later? I’m sure no healthy relationships came of it. & they’re dumb for thinking like that and being friends with people like that
TLDR: I stopped talking to her cause I realized anybody who would fukk me after how I was acting that night was not of complete sanity.

Long version.
I had downed a whole bottle of smirnoff Vanilla vodka on an empty stomach. After she jumped me on her couch to start kissing me she then said it's time to go. We hit her house and she took me in the room, through me on the bed and started topping me off. I told her I don't bust from head. She didn't believe me. Sucked me off for about 30 minutes. I started getting sick. She got me a small trash can and I laid on the bed with my head in the trash can to vomit while she rode me until I bust and passed out. Woke up the next morning to her sucking me off again. She rode me again until I bust. I grab my shyt to leave and walk into the living room which was right outside her door and her 6'4 16 year old son was sitting on the couch. I felt so fukking awkward and all I could think is this kid is gone need some therapy. I hit him with the head nod and bounced. Blocked her number after that. She was way too ratchet for me.