The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
So the stylist confirmed there were no guns in the girls bags??? I don't care how they make megan's character seem with drinking and partying and shyt, she was walking away when shot and no matter how anyone may feel she doesn't deserve that. Tory's long history of violence could easily be implimented into this trial, the same way Megan's drinking as an adult has.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Nah, she an actual alcoholic, it's not a social media persona.
I been told y’all she’s an alcoholic.

If she lose the 1501 case she becomes too toxic to touch for the music industry, because that case actually involves money. And if God exist she will, because her and T Farris smooth finessed Carl Crawford then painted him out to be this evil dude, when Carl is actually a good dude (but kinda slow) that is constantly preyed upon by predator women.

The only thing he guilty of is being kinda dumb, being very naive, and letting dikk thinking fukk up his business. Bro thought him and Megan were gonna be a exec/artist couple, when Meg just did what most Houston women do, find a trick, sell him a dream, then capitalize.

Meg fell out with Carl because he was fukking all her friends and fans, after fukking her. It’s had nothing to do with bad business, like I been said Carl spent 1 million easy on her come up and gave her a great starter contract.
So the stylist confirmed there were no guns in the girls bags??? I don't care how they make megan's character seem with drinking and partying and shyt, she was walking away when shot and no matter how anyone may feel she doesn't deserve that. Tory's long history of violence could easily be implimented into this trial, the same way Megan's drinking as an adult has.
stylist said he wouldn’t know because he only packs the top of the bag, why are you intentionally misrepresenting what is being said all throughout this thread? Are you a mentally ill woman or queer?

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he did not confirm that. He said he didn't see any in the bags he packed. Nuance is important.