The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps

Possibly is him saying he for sure seen it:stopitslime:. That doesn't help the defense. For people so so particular with words being used in court and apology calls you sure are reaching.

He also described Kelsey as a happy drunk with "no bite," that takes away from the defense trying to say Kelsey would have a reason to shoot Megan due to being intoxicated and aggressive. He didn't really say anything to crazy.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
All i do is check a couple different sources and try to make sense of things.

You guys are content with running with half a story from Itsyaboylawyerbae, and the potty mouth chick with the big t*ts.

Then you get mad when i post further context and info.

If MORE info is “doing to much” to you then you don’t really want the truth. You just want to prove yourself correct.
Defending Megan The Stallion is your main priority :unimpressed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

“any other weapons?”
“not that i recall”
“anything that resembles a firearm”
“possibly but that’s not my business”

Nap: “OMG THE STYLIST CONFIRMED MEG CARRYS FIREARMS IN HER BAGS”

This the goofy shyt y’all do, just make up story’s and run with them.

Now tomorrow @Dynamite James and the rest of the goofy crew gone be repeating about how meg was confirmed to have a gun in her bag :wow:

The more I see Nap post about it, the more i feel secure in being right because i’m not on the same side of another one of his conspiracy bubble campaigns.

If y’all have not noticed yet, any issue this weirdo fakkit rides hard for ends up going the total opposite direction :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Possibly is him saying he for sure seen it:stopitslime:. That doesn't help the defense. For people so so particular with words being used in court and apology calls you sure are reaching.

He also described Kelsey as a happy drunk with "no bite," that takes away from the defense trying to say Kelsey would have a reason to shoot Megan due to being intoxicated and aggressive. He didn't really say anything to crazy.

#Cope :russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
More bullshyt babble :mjlol: ”more info” my ass
People in the thread are asking.

“How can the DNA be inconclusive”

I post a link to touch DNA studies and other court cases dealing with the issue.

Tory stan’s

“You doing too much”

Y’all nikkas crazy for real :mjlol: