The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If the DA is this desperate, Tory is likely going to get a not guilty verdict or mistrial.

they out here believing unhinged stan accounts, tea channels and lsa posters conspiracy theories and trying to introduce them in a legitimate court room :mjlol:

if i ever commit a crime remind me to do it in LA county, these lawyers couldn't prosecute their way out of a paper bag :trash:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are people reconciling this. She has completely changed her story under oath. I don't see how how this helps her or Tory.
I'm positive Tory did it, I'd be betraying all sorts of common logic to say otherwise, but he did enough to create reasonable doubt, and that's all he needed to get off. It helps that Meg is a shytty friend and Kelsey seems slow too, otherwise this probably all plays out different.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Women on TikTok and Twitter are going to be insufferable

They've already determined Tory is guilty regardless of the outcome.

If he's convicted it's "see we told you he did it"
If he get off it's "he bribed the jury and it was corruption. Black women never get justice"

This is why Megan made this whole thing a gender war on some "black women are never protected/believed by black men" bullshyt in the first place.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
They've already determined Tory is guilty regardless of the outcome.

If he's convicted it's "see we told you he did it"
If he get off it's "he bribed the jury and it was corruption. Black women never get justice"

This is why Megan made this whole thing a gender war on some "black women are never protected/believed by black men" bullshyt in the first place.

Regular thinking black folks can just watch and wait. But the fraction of lonely , low level, Twitter, jerry springer crowd has to make this men vs women because they have little else to hold on to.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
No lie social media is going to be toxic over the outcome of this case and it's going to be stupid because we don't know any of these people to take the outcome personally.
shyt it ain’t got nun to do wit me but I’m just here to laugh at these Gender War hoes :manny:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
i got no problem with her.. she gives out the facts but why all that cussin? u can't be professional and have all that cussin for no reason :mjlol:
Some people can't get out of their own way

She's been given a phenomenal platform to build off of during this case and she'll fumble it trying to act like a L&HH star