The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
This is some real karma poetic Justice type shyt lol.

Meg tried to human sacrifice Tory to advance her career and ends up getting exposed by not only Tory lawyer but also all her friends airing out her dirty laundry.

Now the gay friend exposing her as a lying raging alcoholic, that was hating on Kylie for being into Tory and mad at Tory for being into Kylie.

No amount of “Protect black women” gonna protect you from that Kardashian klan blackball. Lame feminist music execs already setting up Latto to take the place they had for Meg :russ:

Last edited:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I'm positive Tory did it, I'd be betraying all sorts of common logic to say otherwise, but he did enough to create reasonable doubt, and that's all he needed to get off. It helps that Meg is a shytty friend and Kelsey seems slow too, otherwise this probably all plays out different.

Yeah I think he did it too now. It makes the most sense based on how things are playing out in the trial. I think he knows he's walking free. :skip:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

Meg tried to human sacrifice Tory to advance her career and ends up getting exposed by not only Tory lawyer but all her friends airing out her dirty laundry.

Now the gay friend exposing her as a lying raging alcoholic, that was hating on Kylie for being into Tory and mad at Tory for being into Kylie.

No amount of “Protect black women” gonna protect you from that Kardashian klan blackball comes. Lame feminist music execs already setting up Latto to take the place they had for Meg :russ:
:russ: Meg told Kylie “I thought you was a lame”. You know Kylie had that in her head all night.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Meg tried to human sacrifice Tory to advance her career and ends up getting exposed by not only Tory lawyer but all her friends airing out her dirty laundry.

No amount of “Protect black women” gonna protect you from that Kardashian klan blackball comes. Lame feminist music execs already setting up Latto to take the place they had for Meg :russ:
That Lotto line is CRAZY

cause its true :dead:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:salute:No lie y’all gotta give Tory his props. Dude is short gang, and his hairline on life support. But dude got the confidence of a 6’5 breh. Tory was piping down Megan, Kelsey, and was gonna add Kylie to his roster lol.
shyt like this makes me wish I was famous. Imagine the amount of Hoes that’s gonna be like, “hey friend” if he’s found not guilty :wow: