The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
They said it could be female DNA on the gun. And they also said If only Tory shot 5 times they would expect it to be conclusive that its his DNA on it. But that's not the case.

I think you missed the point of what I said. Of course it was intentionally fired. How else do you empty a clip? I'm saying if kelsey had the gun and Tory was not able to completely get it out of her hands, which is possible due to his small size, the next logical thing would be to try to force the gun to fire while pointed at the ground to empty the clip so nobody gets killed. Tory is strong enough though to force the gun kelsey is holding to point down at the ground and could have forced her finger to squeeze the trigger. I dont belive kelsey was trying to kill meg. I think she was probably drunk recklessly waiving it around and making threats so tory acted quick. But this is common bird behavior. These women are not known for their firearm safety. There was a video with Meg recklessly playing and pointing a gun in a pool.
The expert would expect it to be, that what he's suppose to say, but that doesnt leave out the many instances where someon did shoot a gun and their DNA was not found on it. I think the prosecutor may bring in their DNA expert today.

Your theory sounds crazy.

They can't say whether the gun has female or male DNA for sure, bc there were too many contributors to link to anyone.

Daps
Didn’t the witness also say Kelsey and Megan were fist fighting? And then both Kelsey and Megan finally confirmed that they did get into a physical altercation but claimed it was just a bump? Isn’t that witness supposed to be in court this week?
His name is sean kelly, that same witness that gave many contradicting statements about what happened and what he saw. He also said he seen 2 men beating a woman like they were trying to kill her.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your theory sounds crazy.

Crazier than someone being shot at deliberately 5 times while the shooter screams dance bytch? And then after getting shot they all jump back in the car and the shooting victims protect shooter when the police show up and lie on the police report? That sounds logical to you? And the other victim needed immunity just to testify.. and also now claimed she made up everything in her original interview and cant remember anything?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Let's stop with the "accidental firing" shyt. A gun does not get fired 5 times by accident. Somebody did this.

I still wanna know how everyone got back in the same vehicle after all this fukkery went down. I know they was all drunk but something is missing.........

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I still wanna know how everyone got back in the same vehicle after all this fukkery went down. I know they was all drunk but something is missing.........
They were all drunk as fukk and acting stupid in some way. Meg and Kelsey were fighting, Tory was recklessly shooting at the ground, they probably sobered up and didn't want the cops involved.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make this make sense. If I slap the fukk outta you, what reason would you have, as the victim, to tell the police some one else did it?
In this specific case, at first they all wanted to sweep it under the rug. Meg felt like Tory's team was throwing subs at her so as far as the optics, it makes more sense to blame it on Tory. Blaming Tory makes it a domed violence case. Had she blame Kelsey, the questions that arise are why did Kelsey shoot? Was she getting beat up? Was it self defense? Why were they fighting? She was fukking her man and did it before? All shyt Meg didn't want coming out. Plus a woman shooting another woman following a fight makes Meg look bad cause at that point it's self defense. Blaming it on Tory and her thinking Kelsey would back up her story sorta adds up.

Of course this is all speculation.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In this specific case, at first they all wanted to sweep it under the rug. Meg felt like Tory's team was throwing subs at her so as far as the optics, it makes more sense to blame it on Tory. Blaming Tory makes it a domed violence case. Had she blame Kelsey, the questions that arise are why did Kelsey shoot? Was she getting beat up? Was it self defense? Why were they fighting? She was fukking her man and did it before? All shyt Meg didn't want coming out. Plus a woman shooting another woman following a fight makes Meg look bad cause at that point it's self defense. Blaming it on Tory and her thinking Kelsey would back up her story sorta adds up.

Of course this is all speculation.

So you think Meg was more upset at Tory’s subs than Kelsey actually fukking shooting her???? Enough to knowingly falsely accuse Tory? That doesn’t make a lick of sense fam.

Like yeah, this girl, who I just got done fighting, shot me but I’m going to lie to the police and accuse Tory Lanez instead because the optics are better.

That don’t seem a little far fetched to you?

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Because she lied about who shot her.

What are you missing?

What if Megan didn't see who shot her but seen Tory with the gun after a struggle between he and Kelsey which some have suggested is the case?

What if Tory was shooting at the ground and Megan got hit off a ricochet?

I just don't understand how people have just said I don't give a fukk about Megan being shot because she may not be able to ID the shooter.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
What if Megan didn't see who shot her but seen Tory with the gun after a struggle between he and Kelsey which some have suggested is the case?

What if Tory was shooting at the ground and Megan got hit off a ricochet?

I just don't understand how people have just said I don't give a fukk about Megan being shot because she may not be able to ID the shooter.

Nobody has said they don't gaf.

We know the truth is somewhere in the middle based on Kelsey asking for immunity.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were all drunk as fukk and acting stupid in some way. Meg and Kelsey were fighting, Tory was recklessly shooting at the ground, they probably sobered up and didn't want the cops involved.

Tory is being charged with assualt with a deadly weapon. Not simply shooting the ground. That's an important distinction. The difference between a simple reckless discharge case and an assualt with a deadly weapon charge is a few years of probation (and probably avoiding deportation) vs 20 years in prison and deportation.