The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
So you think Meg was more upset at Tory’s subs than Kelsey actually fukking shooting her???? Enough to knowingly falsely accuse Tory? That doesn’t make a lick of sense fam.

Like yeah, this girl, who I just got done fighting, shot me but I’m going to lie to the police and accuse Tory Lanez instead because the optics are better.

That don’t seem a little far fetched to you?
breh do you even know women? do you know the saying hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, he was trying to fukk the jenner/kardashian chick and Meg was triggered so much she devised a ploy to go back there to cockblock. she's big mad her "hot girl celebrity" box wasn't enough. it's all about the ego, and the best kept secret is women have them as large as men or worse in many instances. :lolbron:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you think Meg was more upset at Tory’s subs than Kelsey actually fukking shooting her???? Enough to knowingly falsely accuse Tory? That doesn’t make a lick of sense fam.

Like yeah, this girl, who I just got done fighting, shot me but I’m going to lie to the police and accuse Tory Lanez instead because the optics are better.

I didn't say anything about being upset. What i said is that there's certain shyt Meg didn't want coming out. Which is why at first, the story was nothing happened. For weeks that was the story. When she felt like shyt was gonna come out, brands looking at this, multiple millions on the line, the next logical play is to frame it with the victim angle. Not because she's upset. But because money is on the line. Even on the stand she didn't want shyt to come out. I'm not saying that's definitely what happened. All I'm saying is that it's not that far fetched to me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I didn't say anything about being upset. What i said is that there's certain shyt Meg didn't want coming out. Which is why at first, the story was nothing happened. For weeks that was the story. When she felt like shyt was gonna come out, brands looking at this, multiple millions on the line, the next logical play is to frame it with the victim angle. Not because she's upset. But because money is on the line. Even on the stand she didn't want shyt to come out. I'm not saying that's definitely what happened. All I'm saying is that it's not that far fetched to me.
Tory is being charged with assualt with a deadly weapon. Not simply shooting the ground. That's an important distinction. The difference between a simple reckless discharge case and an assualt with a deadly weapon charge is a few years of probation (and probably avoiding deportation) vs 20 years in prison and deportation.
breh do you even know women? do you know the saying hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, he was trying to fukk the jenner/kardashian chick and Meg was triggered so much she devised a ploy to go back there to cockblock. she's big mad her "hot girl celebrity" box wasn't enough. it's all about the ego, and the best kept secret is women have them as large as men or worse in many instances. :lolbron:

Yeah. I do actually.

It makes sense to me that a woman would be more pissed at a man who was flirting with another woman at a house party (Kylie Jenner) and sleeping with her friend, than she would be at her former best friend who she was physically fighting with and who may have shot her.

Women do irrational shyt like that ALL the time. :ufdup:

I could legit see Megan saying "the only reason I'm fighting is cause Tory is a piece of shyt" :dwillhuh: :troll:

I definitely could see Meg leaving the door open for Kelsey to come back into her life because that was her only real friend out here. Remember, both her parents are dead. They needed a patsy and she was gonna blame Tory.

Again, theres no incentive for Tory to do this shyt. It makes NO sense. She lied about even fukking the guy. Whats lying about him shooting you gonna do? You want nothing to do with him.

KELSEY is the one who burned that bridge, not Meg.

Meg was still kinda just willing to ignoring she was brawling with her BFF. :gucci:

Of course they had no problem throwing tory under the bus. Do yall not realize how dirty this shyt could be? :dahell:

The only reason they had to file charges was cause people saw "bullet fragments" and needed a suspect. Meg wasn't gonna throw her friend under the bus, even if she was beefing with her.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
In this thread we pretend to be confused as for why a group of black people wouldn’t trust the police.

It’s not surprising to me why a black person would get back in the car with their “friend” after a shooting.

The alternative is cacs with guns outside.

Lots of shooting victims chose not to cooperate with police.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah. I do actually.

It makes sense to me that a woman would be more pissed at a man who was flirting with another woman at a house party (Kylie Jenner) and sleeping with her friend, than she would be at her former best friend who she was physically fighting with and who may have shot her.

Women do irrational shyt like that ALL the time. :ufdup:

I could legit see Megan saying "the only reason I'm fighting is cause Tory is a piece of shyt" :dwillhuh: :troll:
Told y’all, every once in a while they let it slip.

It’s y’all own misogyny shaping your views on this case.

Then y’all get mad and start calling everyone bytches and simps and fags for pointing it out.

nikkas crazy :mjlol:

Daps
Meg was clearly hit with bullet fragment that ricochet off the ground. There was no intentionnal or deadly assault. And based on that only 2 scenarios could have happened.

the thing about this is it's a lot of people who don't know legalities trying to put 2+2 together. "no intentional or deadly assault" doesn't make sense in legal terms. by definition, an assault is merely an "attempt". so even if nothing hit her, if he intentionally shot in her direction, he could still be charged for assault.
see the Kooda B conviction where he got charge for shooting at chief keef even though keef wasnt hit

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

This…..

Let’s not forget that Miss WAP is a hot headed drunk. Her ego couldn’t take that Tory and Kylie was feeling each other. We still don’t know what Meg seen when she walked in on Tory and Kylie when she went back.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Told y’all, every once in a while they let it slip.

It’s y’all own misogyny shaping your views on this case.

Then y’all get mad and start calling everyone bytches and simps and fags for pointing it out.

nikkas crazy :mjlol:
These nikkas anti police until it comes to someone they support. shyt hilarious to me lol. Pick and chose when they want to trust thr police

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In this thread we pretend to be confused as for why a group of black people wouldn’t trust the police.

It’s not surprising to me why a black person would get back in the car with their “friend” after a shooting.

The alternative is cacs with guns outside.

Lots of shooting victims chose not to cooperate with police.

These nikkas anti police until it comes to someone they support. shyt hilarious to me lol. Pick and chose when they want to trust thr police
The police was not involved yet when they chose to get back in the car.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
usually first courtroom updates come in around 11 am pst
To continue this clown show

200w.gif

will-smith-court.gif