The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
This is all the case should be really. And thats really the part that rubs me the wrong way about this whole spectacle. Its way overblown cause when you take a step back you realize we are casually talking and joking about charges that could put a man in jail for 20 years and ruin his life. illegal dischage of a weapon is a fair charge but this is no assualt with a deadly weapon case. Thats extreme. I dont think anyone thinks Tory pointed a gun at meg tried to kill her and shot her purposely. Doesn't make any logical sense based on what we know. Kelsey is the only one that has a motive to deliberately shoot Meg that night. But that didnt happen either.

Meg was clearly hit with bullet fragment that ricochet off the ground. There was no intentionnal or deadly assault. And based on that only 2 scenarios could have happened.

1. Kelsey grabs the gun and tory fights her to get it back. In order to ensure no one gets hurt he manages to empty the clip (5 shots) towards the ground while he and kelsy both have their hands on the gun (GSR on both their hands now makes sense here). I actually think torys hands could have been over kelseys which would account for lack of Torys dna. Kelsey hands could have been on the gun and trigger and squeezed by tory's to make it fire.

2. The girls are fighting and Tory shoots the ground to break it up. I think this is less likely cause there wouldnt be a need for Kelsey to act guilty about anything or lie to the extent she did.

I dont care how drunk they were. Nobody gets back in a car with someone that just tried to shoot you intentionally. Nobody would also lie on the police report and cover for them and say it was glass you stepped on. They knew it was accidental that night and they acted like it was. The part people are missing is that Meg only started drumming up the Tory shot me deliberately angle when they realized they could use it for publicity and help advance her career. She was willing to throw a black man under the bus for awards and magazine covers cause the media rewards anyone shytting on black men.

I do think Kelseys conscience actually got the best of her and she realized the seriousness of pushing the deliberate shooting angle that could jail tory for 20 years which is why she is trying to throw the case now. Whatever happened was not a deliberately deadly assault. It was simply a wreckless discharge of a weapon by drunk fools. And all 3 know that. Meg embellshing this story for clout, career, and milking the protect black women angle etc at the expense Tory's life tells a lot about her.

They would have been able to tell if there was female DNA on the gun for sure, if Kelsey grabbed it.
:unimpressed:

Firearm expert said with the way the gun shoots, it's very Unlikely there was an accidental shooting in the midst of a struggle. i'd assume more things than just the ground would be shot and the shots wouldn't be rapid and quick (Audio of the shots in court) if 2 people were struggling over a gun.

Megan and kelsey getting back in the car is questionable, but it was dark, megan's phone was dead, she was in a random person's drive way with a bloody foot, and she alleged that's when tory was trying to bribed them, and then the SUV was pulled over shortly after they drove off.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You just made this up and spun your own narrative. Meek Mill was not signed to Roc Nation as a label. They were strictly his management. Meek his whole career has been under Atlantic and MMG. And Meek's $11 million comment was strictly music revenue. It didn't include and show money or endorsements.

J.Cole is Roc Nation and I'm sure he's made plenty of money
I said in a similar partnership meaning The Roc has the same mangement deal that Meek Had I even said that Jigga refused to buy out her contract.

Meg was signed to Crawford's label and Meek was signed to Rick Ross.

My point was Meek was unhappy with his split and Meg is unhappy with hers.

J. Cole is a completely different kind of artist than Meg or Meek so it kinda doesn't count.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
And then you have the issue that Kelsey said that original interview was a lie. But if you choose to believe it, that story does not match megs story in important areas. As a juror, I’m definitely wondering why Meg went so cold on you if there was no altercation?
Basically Kelsey was essentially "fired" after the incident. She was shut out and sent home, If Meg didn't fight her why is there beef? At no time did Meg in anyway blame Kelsey for the shooting everyone pointed the finger at Tori

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They would have been able to tell if there was female DNA on the gun for sure, if Kelsey grabbed it.

They said it could be female DNA on the gun. And they also said If only Tory shot 5 times they would expect it to be conclusive that its his DNA on it. But that's not the case.

Firearm expert said with the way the gun shoots, it's very Unlikely there was an accidental shooting in the midst of a struggle. i'd assume more things than just the ground would be shot and the shots wouldn't be rapid and quick (Audio of the shots in court) if 2 people were struggling over a gun.

Megan and kelsey getting back in the car is questionable, but it was dark, megan's phone was dead, she was in a random person's drive way with a bloody foot, and she alleged that's when tory was trying to bribed them, and then the SUV was pulled over shortly after they drove off.

I think you missed the point of what I said. Of course it was intentionally fired. How else do you empty a clip? I'm saying if kelsey had the gun and Tory was not able to completely get it out of her hands, which is possible due to his small size, the next logical thing would be to try to force the gun to fire while pointed at the ground to empty the clip so nobody gets killed. Tory is strong enough though to force the gun kelsey is holding to point down at the ground and could have forced her finger to squeeze the trigger. I dont belive kelsey was trying to kill meg. I think she was probably drunk recklessly waiving it around and making threats so tory acted quick. But this is common bird behavior. These women are not known for their firearm safety. There was a video with Meg recklessly playing and pointing a gun in a pool.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Basically Kelsey was essentially "fired" after the incident. She was shut out and sent home, If Meg didn't fight her why is there beef? At no time did Meg in anyway blame Kelsey for the shooting everyone pointed the finger at Tori
I legit think she didn't want to blame Kelsey for the shooting and her being drunk or pissed just made her blame Tory.

I still dont get why Tory would do this.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I legit think she didn't want to blame Kelsey for the shooting and her being drunk or pissed just made her blame Tory.

I still dont get why Tory would do this.

Make this make sense. If I slap the fukk outta you, what reason would you have, as the victim, to tell the police some one else did it?

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
An innocent woman is not pleading the fifth.

An innocent woman does not take an immunity deal.

An innocent woman doesn't have GSR and an independent eyewitness who said the muzzle flash came from her.

If Tory bribed Kelsey, why is Tory's lawyer still adamant on proving she is the shooter?
Didn’t the witness also say Kelsey and Megan were fist fighting? And then both Kelsey and Megan finally confirmed that they did get into a physical altercation but claimed it was just a bump? Isn’t that witness supposed to be in court this week?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Make this make sense. If I slap the fukk outta you, what reason would you have, as the victim, to tell the police some one else did it?
It only makes sense to them cause they think women are dumb, vindictive, and manipulative, and out to get black men…….and Roc nation of course….:mjlol:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn’t the witness also say Kelsey and Megan were fist fighting? And then both Kelsey and Megan finally confirmed that they did get into a physical altercation but claimed it was just a bump? Isn’t that witness supposed to be in court this week?

Yup today I believe the witness, Sean Kelly, will confirm the physical altercation between Meg and Kelsey that Meg lied about.