The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Wait. Tory had his own DNA expert in addition to the prosecutions DNA expert?! :mindblown:

holy shyt :laff:

The prosecutions own expert said either no DNA or inconclusive :wow:
I dont think the prosecutor brought in their DNA expert yet. They did bring in a criminalist that said DNA is not always found on objects. The prosecution also brought in a firearm expert that said with the weapon ( semiautomatic 9mm luger caliber firearm) used in the shooting there's no way it could have been an accident or have accidentally gone off.

"Prosecutors called another expert after Rathinam, Randy Zepeda, a criminalist for the LAPD who said DNA is not always left behind or found on objects.

Zepeda's testimony corroborates the LAPD's findings in the investigation: Lanez's DNA was not found on the magazine of the gun, but the DNA results were inconclusive on the handgun."

Daps
Daps
thats not a fake police report.

Meg told the doctors she stepped on glass and thus that was what was reported initially.
She told the doctors initially that it was glass and the doctors we're the ones that concluded it was not a glass wound, which is why megan was sent to cedars sinai to have her procedure done. I don't get if the doctors at the first hospital concluded the wounds weren't from glass why it would be written on a police report otherwise.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She told the doctors initially that it was glass and the doctors we're the ones that concluded it was not a glass wound, which is why megan was sent to cedars sinai to have her procedure done. I don't get if the doctors at the first hospital concluded the wounds weren't from glass why it would be written on a police report otherwise.
You said the police report was fake.

The police report is real.

Myron got it through his law enforcement connects.

Everything else you're bytching about is irrelevant.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Wait.

The actual police report has Kelsey asking for a lawyer? :laff: :gucci:

Wait, so tory is the "shooter" but Kelsey is immediately asking for a lawyer? :mindblown:

Bruh she did this shyt :dead:

Not only that but that police statement mentions that when Megan got to the hospital she told officers her and Kelsey got into an argument which she heavily downplayed in her testimony. It also says the witness in their house saw the women fighting. Shots were fired then it says he saw both men (Tory and the driver) punching one of them women and then dragged her into the vehicle. Now why would the driver be physically involved unless he and Tory were both trining to wrestle the gun from someone.

In any event I don’t think I’ve seen a prosecution done such a poor job in a case.

Daps
You said the police report was fake.

The police report is real.

Myron got it through his law enforcement connects.

Everything else you're bytching about is irrelevant.
So now only he can access it :mjlol:through his police and government connects he's no longer working with. Sounds kinda illegal. I remember the report coming out months before the trial and not one credible source was posting it, this was Tory's fans "proof" megan had stepped on glass before the trial date was even confirmed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So now only he can access it :mjlol: through his police and government connects he's no longer working with. Sounds kinda illegal. I remember the report coming out months before the trial and not one credible source was posting it, this was Tory's fans "proof" megan had stepped on glass before the trial.
whiny bytch :camby:

every answer or response you give is just some needle point trying to wrestle blood from a stone

its over.

Kelsey shot that girl and was asking for help the moment she realized she had to throw tory under the bus. Meg only supported the theory to hurt Tory because she still kinda doesn't want her former BFF to go to jail.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not only that but that police statement mentions that when Megan got to the hospital she told officers her and Kelsey got into an argument which she heavily downplayed in her testimony. It also says the witness in their house saw the women fighting. Shots were fired then it says he saw both men (Tory and the driver) punching one of them women and then dragged her into the vehicle. Now why would the driver be physically involved unless he and Tory were both trining to wrestle the gun from someone.

In any event I don’t think I’ve seen a prosecution done such a poor job in a case.
only thing that makes sense to me is they were trying to "gather" Kelsey specifically to get in the car.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Its a report of the incident and at the incident in questioning she said she stepped on glass
Is this a site where people typically pull police reports?
No if they are public records in your state you have to request them from the departmenr

Daps
whiny bytch :camby:

every answer or response you give is just some needle point trying to wrestle blood from a stone

its over.

Kelsey shot that girl and was asking for help the moment she realized she had to throw tory under the bus. Meg only supported the theory to hurt Tory because she still kinda doesn't want her former BFF to go to jail.
Now this is just pure cope. Kelsey did not shoot that woman, everyone knows that.

The unreasonable doubt people want tory to get off on so bad, was fukked up by the defense when cross examining Kelsey and pulling it out of her that she was "pressured by the prosecution to do an interview" which the DA had to defend themselves against and allowed the jury to listen to the 80 minute interview.

If Tory did not do it, he would have had no issue saying Kelsey did it and neither would have Meg who fell out with Kelsey, you would have evidence of an apology from Kelsey, the gun wouldn't have been found on the floorboard of the front seat where he was in the car when being detained. I know this is your last grasp at hope before the trial ends but be foreal.

Daps
Its a report of the incident and at the incident in questioning she said she stepped on glass

No if they are public records in your state you have to request them from the departmenr
Talking about the initial report he did a video on months before trial.

This is the same fresh and fit "Feds" guy that reviewed that fake police report months ago that said megans doctor said she stepped on glass.

Is their public access to this report?? Wouldn't this be brought up in court???

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Now this is just pure cope. Kelsey did not shoot that woman, everyone knows that.

The unreasonable doubt people want tory to get off on so bad, was fukked up by the defense when cross examining Kelsey and pulling it out of her that she was "pressured by the prosecution to do an interview" which the DA had to defend themselves against and allowed the jury to listen to the 80 minute interview.

If Tory did not do it, he would have had no issue saying Kelsey did it and neither would have Meg who fell out with Kelsey,
you would have evidence of an apology from Kelsey, the gun wouldn't have been found on the floorboard of the front seat where he was in the car when being detained. I know this is your last grasp at hope before the trial ends but be foreal.
Tory doesn't want to snitch.

Are you stupid?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Given the mess this trial has been the DA bringing this case to trial looks more and more questionable

Not one concrete thing has been shown....which is amazing becaise i actually think an accidental discharge happened with three drunk idiots

This is all the case should be really. And thats really the part that rubs me the wrong way about this whole spectacle. Its way overblown cause when you take a step back you realize we are casually talking and joking about charges that could put a man in jail for 20 years and ruin his life. illegal dischage of a weapon is a fair charge but this is no assualt with a deadly weapon case. Thats extreme. I dont think anyone thinks Tory pointed a gun at meg tried to kill her and shot her purposely. Doesn't make any logical sense based on what we know. Kelsey is the only one that has a motive to deliberately shoot Meg that night. But that didnt happen either.

Meg was clearly hit with bullet fragment that ricochet off the ground. There was no intentionnal or deadly assault. And based on that only 2 scenarios could have happened.

1. Kelsey grabs the gun and tory fights her to get it back. In order to ensure no one gets hurt he manages to empty the clip (5 shots) towards the ground while he and kelsy both have their hands on the gun (GSR on both their hands now makes sense here). I actually think torys hands could have been over kelseys which would account for lack of Torys dna. Kelsey hands could have been on the gun and trigger and squeezed by tory's to make it fire.

2. The girls are fighting and Tory shoots the ground to break it up. I think this is less likely cause there wouldnt be a need for Kelsey to act guilty about anything or lie to the extent she did.

I dont care how drunk they were. Nobody gets back in a car with someone that just tried to shoot you intentionally. Nobody would also lie on the police report and cover for them and say it was glass you stepped on. They knew it was accidental that night and they acted like it was. The part people are missing is that Meg only started drumming up the Tory shot me deliberately angle when they realized they could use it for publicity and help advance her career. She was willing to throw a black man under the bus for awards and magazine covers cause the media rewards anyone shytting on black men.

I do think Kelseys conscience actually got the best of her and she realized the seriousness of pushing the deliberate shooting angle that could jail tory for 20 years which is why she is trying to throw the case now. Whatever happened was not a deliberately deadly assault. It was simply a wreckless discharge of a weapon by drunk fools. And all 3 know that. Meg embellshing this story for clout, career, and milking the protect black women angle etc at the expense Tory's life tells a lot about her.