The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Crazier than someone being shot at deliberately 5 times while the shooter screams dance bytch? And then after getting shot they all jump back in the car and the shooting victims protect shooter when the police show up and lie on the police report? That sounds logical to you? And the other victim needed immunity just to testify.. and also now claimed she made up everything in her original interview and cant remember anything?
Yes your theories trying to rationalize why this and that happen sound crazy.

Megan already addressed why she felt the need to protect everyone and say she stepped on glass instead of pressing charges. Honestly maybe both Megan and Kelsey were thinking about taking the money Tory offered and just being quite in all, but with the police call after the shots were heard, the hot gun being found in the front seat on the floor board, the doctors coming to conclusion that the wound on her foot wasn't from glass this stopped their plans of being quiet and living like nothing happened.
And the other victim needed immunity just to testify.. and also now claimed she made up everything in her original interview and cant remember anything?

That raises doubts for everyone.

People want to credit Kelsey to being truthful when she claimed she lied in the 80 minute interview, but they do not want to credit her for claiming that Tory had offered her bribe money and a lawyer.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make this make sense. If I slap the fukk outta you, what reason would you have, as the victim, to tell the police some one else did it?

She was drunk. She probably does not even know who shot her.

She could be misremembering stuff or creating her own reality of what occurred.

She already said her back was turned. She said she didn't see Kelsey, but Kelsey was close enough to Tory for an independent eyewitness to see the two of them next to each other and for GSR to be present on both.

She lied and said that her and Kelsey did not get into a physical altercation. There is going to be an independent witness that will attest to the physical altercation between the two.

She is not as credible as you all have been making it seem.

Daps
breh do you even know women? do you know the saying hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, he was trying to fukk the jenner/kardashian chick and Meg was triggered so much she devised a ploy to go back there to cockblock. she's big mad her "hot girl celebrity" box wasn't enough. it's all about the ego, and the best kept secret is women have them as large as men or worse in many instances. :lolbron:
if Kelsey was so interested in tory the way people make it seem, wouldn't she have been concerned about what was going on between Kylie and Tory too? Not just megan. I also wonder when she got married, I know some people get married within 1 or 2 years but that's really uncommon.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A “friend” that’s apologizing profusely and saying how he was just shooting at the ground…..maybe? :manny:

Alternative is to stand outside drunk in a bikini with a fukked up foot and wait for the police while they drive off.
The alternative is to knock at a neighboring door and ask for assistance because you are injured and bleeding. Or to call an ambulance with your bff's phone since they supposedly didn't fight and were both victims of the same man.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
O
The police was not involved yet when they chose to get back in the car.

A YouTuber I watch said that something that makes sense to me. They were both very early into their careers the night the shooting took place, and determined that the drama wouldn't be good for either of them. We really need to keep in mind that Megan isn't the one pressing charges; the state is. I think they all agreed that night to dead the situation and keep it a secret, but then the state of California went over her and pursued legal action because police were called and someone was actually shot.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
if Kelsey was so interested in tory the way people make it seem, wouldn't she have been concerned about what was going on between Kylie and Tory too? Not just megan. I also wonder when she got married, I know some people get married within 1 or 2 years but that's really uncommon.
i think kelsey was over tory she was likely just mad, meg fukked yet another one of her conquests. hoes be mad.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The alternative is to knock at a neighboring door and ask for assistance because you are injured and bleeding. Or to call an ambulance with your bff's phone since they supposedly didn't fight and were both victims of the same man.
Either way she got back in the car with the shooter. I’m trying to understand why that’s such a sticking point to you.

As a black person none of that shyt you listed sounds better then getting the fukk off the scene and figuring stuff out later. It’s not like this was a random shooting or someone she didn’t know or had major beef with.

Victims rationalize things and protect their abusers all the time, especially initially.

Daps
What if Megan didn't see who shot her but seen Tory with the gun after a struggle between he and Kelsey which some have suggested is the case?

What if Tory was shooting at the ground and Megan got hit off a ricochet?

I just don't understand how people have just said I don't give a fukk about Megan being shot because she may not be able to ID the shooter.
Before the trial people were confused as to how Megan would have seen someone shoot her with her back turned, that's how people were trying to discredit her seeing who shot her, but lo and behold she has a neck and knows how to turn it :ohhh:.

Megan made that clear in her testimony on Tuesday. Kelsey also said in the interview that after a few shots Megan looked over like a deer in headlights.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either way she got back in the car with the shooter. I’m trying to understand why that’s such a sticking point to you.

As a black person none of that shyt you listed sounds better then getting the fukk off the scene and figuring stuff out later. It’s not like this was a random shooting or someone she didn’t know or had major beef with.

Victims rationalize things and protect their abusers all the time, especially initially.
How does getting back in the car seem like a better option than staying outside with her best friend and calling an ambulance?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh do you even know women? do you know the saying hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, he was trying to fukk the jenner/kardashian chick and Meg was triggered so much she devised a ploy to go back there to cockblock. she's big mad her "hot girl celebrity" box wasn't enough. it's all about the ego, and the best kept secret is women have them as large as men or worse in many instances. :lolbron:

To believe this you have to believe that Meg was more upset with Tory flirting with Kylie Jenner than her own best friend SHOOTING AT HER 5 TIMES. I know women are crazy but come on fam, you have to suspend all reason to truly believe that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How does getting back in the car seem like a better option than staying outside with her best friend and calling an ambulance?
“Yeah lets stay behind dunk and half butt naked and answer for the gunshots :ehh:

Don’t sound good to me.

Y’all overcomplicating things. She explained it herself. She was drunk, embarrassed, confused, and afraid.

You don’t have to twist your head in knots to see why she might do an irrational thing in the moment and shortly after the event.

Again, if the alternative is Kelsey shot her, she got back i the car with her too so…..

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Yeah lets stay behind dunk and half butt naked and answer for the gunshots :ehh:

Don’t sound good to me.

Y’all overcomplicating things. She explained it herself. She was drunk, embarrassed, confused, and afraid.

You don’t have to twist your head in knots to see why she might do an irrational thing in the moment and shortly after the event.

Again, if the alternative is Kelsey shot her, she got back i the car with her too so…..
She said in her testimony she wasn't drunk.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So lemme get this straight, Megan got out of the car with her back turned, Tory rolled down his window and almost emptied a full clip at her while shouting “dance bytch dance” but his dna isn’t on the gun or magazine?:mjlol:

She then jumps back in the car with him. They got stopped by the police. And when questioned by the police she doesn’t tell the police anything and even says she stepped on glass. Because she was scared of what the police would do even though Tory fired off a damn near clip at her in which she said she was fearing for her life:mjlol:

And some of y’all actually believe this bullshyt version of events:russ: