The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Meg doesn't realize that she basically jump out of the frying pan into the fire. Jay could've brought her out of her contract and didn't.

Meek Mill admitted that he made 11 million in 10 years in a similar partnership with Roc Nation.

I can't think of anyone outside of Rhianna who really got paid fukking with the Roc but since Jay takes a hands off approach and has Desiree run day to day shyt people don't blame him directly when they get jerked.

Jay really never co signed her other than that one Beyonce feature he hasn't jumped on tracks with her like that. Jigga had a co album with Jay Electronica but nothing with Meg. Basically Jay is just collecting from her.
You just made this up and spun your own narrative. Meek Mill was not signed to Roc Nation as a label. They were strictly his management. Meek his whole career has been under Atlantic and MMG. And Meek's $11 million comment was strictly music revenue. It didn't include and show money or endorsements.

J.Cole is Roc Nation and I'm sure he's made plenty of money

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I’m so tired of this trial, and i have a feeling much like a trial, it’s not about who’s right or wrong it’s about what you can prove, and how much doubt you can create.

It’s so many people getting their agendas off on this and using this as a platform to gain more clout

If that man shot her, then he needs to go to jail, if she lying, then she needs to face the same backlash they were giving Tory,

And Meg keeps switching her story up and trying to play off women’s emotions in the court of public opinion
And THATS the shyt that’s not cool. Using real victims emotions to cover up taking accountability for fukking up.

To the point that if you dare question her story and poke holes in it you get attacked for daring to question a woman who has been abused by a man. She has those folks to blanket her.

I did not understand why she did that interview with Gaye and STILL LIE about being intimate with Tory knowing she was bout to go to court where she has to be truthful.

It was like her people were doing damage control on her image. And you can CLEALY see it :snoop:

Regardless of the outcome folks are gonna believe Tory did it..proven or not.

Daps
Couldn't the EJ guy who packed Megan's bags attest to the gun not being in their bags or luggage :jbhmm:. I doubt they were aware the gun was in the car until it was pulled but that would essentially prove it wasn't megan or kelsey's. The car itself was Tory's so that would highlight al ot.

Daps
You just made this up and spun your own narrative. Meek Mill was not signed to Roc Nation as a label. They were strictly his management. Meek his whole career has been under Atlantic and MMG. And Meek's $11 million comment was strictly music revenue. It didn't include and show money or endorsements.

J.Cole is Roc Nation and I'm sure he's made plenty of money

Not only is that, but Jay actually took a very hands on approach with Meek. Meek would still be locked up. Meek sitting court side at the sixers games, Meek partying with Robert Kraft and the owner of the Sixers, meek hanging with billionaires. Who you think opened that door

Daps
Wait.

The actual police report has Kelsey asking for a lawyer? :laff: :gucci:

Wait, so tory is the "shooter" but Kelsey is immediately asking for a lawyer? :mindblown:

Bruh she did this shyt :dead:

This is the same fresh and fit "Feds" guy that reviewed that fake police report months ago that said megans doctor said she stepped on glass.

Is their public access to this report?? Wouldn't this be brought up in court???

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the same fresh and fit "Feds" guy that reviewed that fake police report months ago that said megans doctor said she stepped on glass.

thats not a fake police report.

Meg told the doctors she stepped on glass and thus that was what was reported initially.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You can get in Pacer and see it I don’t have an account it’s not that expensive.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

A police report said megans doctor said? Huh?