The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I feel like the defense has done just enough to dismiss the initial charges. They clearly all were fighting for that gun at some point and he’s the only one charged, I think they added the new charge for back up and it’ll likely stick. If I had to bet.
There's enough reasonable doubt to say that he fired a shot, but the additional charge does give the jury an out to convict Tori of something.

Notice this almost never happened in any race solider killing of a Black Man, usually dude is charged with murder when it could be manslaughter and since it's hard to prove that someone intentionally murdered someone that they don't know usually they get off.

The ADA had to know that the witnesses were backing up on thier story so they added the new charge at the last moment.

• Dap
Reactions: rlg

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Because Jay is smart and NEVER comments on anything controversial.
Meg doesn't realize that she basically jump out of the frying pan into the fire. Jay could've brought her out of her contract and didn't.

Meek Mill admitted that he made 11 million in 10 years in a similar partnership with Roc Nation.

I can't think of anyone outside of Rhianna who really got paid fukking with the Roc but since Jay takes a hands off approach and has Desiree run day to day shyt people don't blame him directly when they get jerked.

Jay really never co signed her other than that one Beyonce feature he hasn't jumped on tracks with her like that. Jigga had a co album with Jay Electronica but nothing with Meg. Basically Jay is just collecting from her.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
There's enough reasonable doubt to say that he fired a shot, but the additional charge does give the jury an out to convict Tori of something.

Notice this almost never happened in any race solider killing of a Black Man, usually dude is charged with murder when it could be manslaughter and since it's hard to prove that someone intentionally murdered someone that they don't know usually they get off.

The ADA had to know that the witnesses were backing up on thier story so they added the new charge at the last moment.
facts. Only thing that makes me wonder is supposedly there was a plea offered for the lesser charge and his team didn’t wanna take it :skip: incredibly risky given the optics but they seem confident.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
facts. Only thing that makes me wonder is supposedly there was a plea offered for the lesser charge and his team didn’t wanna take it :skip: incredibly risky given the optics but they seem confident.
It seems that the DA is admanant to see Tori do actual time (and get deported) Gunna was in a state Rico case and they allowed him to take a plea that got him time served.

Other than Wanye usually a gun charge doesn't get you jail time since no one was badly hurt and no one is telling to truth if they took Deprortation off the table I think Tori would've taken that deal.

At no time did he try to put the gun in Kelsey's hand, obviously his lawyer is using this as a strategy but Kelsey immediately said Tori did it When Tori was intially interviewed he didn't try to say that Kelsey did it.

Daps
you're all over this thread going all out for megan don't talk to me about bias lol
Who said anything about being bias? In a thread where people are being so particular about words used in court, you're sure assuming.

You canceled out all other stories and arguments that could have took place, so why even question it at that point. Like someone else said this there's an on going loop in this thread.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It seems that the DA is admanant to see Tori do actual time (and get deported) Gunna was in a state Rico case and they allowed him to take a plea that got him time served.

Other than Wanye usually a gun charge doesn't get you jail time since no one was badly hurt and no one is telling to truth if they took Deprortation off the table I think Tori would've taken that deal.

At no time did he try to put the gun in Kelsey's hand, obviously his lawyer is using this as a strategy but Kelsey immediately said Tori did it When Tori was intially interviewed he didn't try to say that Kelsey did it.
And then you have the issue that Kelsey said that original interview was a lie. But if you choose to believe it, that story does not match megs story in important areas. As a juror, I’m definitely wondering why Meg went so cold on you if there was no altercation?

Daps
Was there any credible source that mentioned a plea deal?

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Was there any credible source that mentioned a plea deal?
Nope just akademiks. Grain of salt, but he’s been right quite a bit so far. I don’t even know who is a credible source at this point. I’ve seen bias in everyone besides maybe the black lawyer dude.

Daps
And then you have the issue that Kelsey said that original interview was a lie. But if you choose to believe it, that story does not match megs story in important areas. As a juror, I’m definitely wondering why Meg went so cold on you if there was no altercation?
She said some parts were lies and she felt "pressured," not the whole interview itself. People who listened all 80 minutes of the audio said kelsey was speaking more than the prosecutor was and willing to give details which trumps the whole "feeling pressured" claim the defense pulled out of her.

This tweet can explain megan and her falling out completely based on what kelsey said in the recorded interview.

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
She said some parts were lies and she felt "pressured," not the whole interview itself. People who listened all 80 minutes of the audio said kelsey was speaking more than the prosecutor was and willing to give details which trumps the whole "feeling pressured" claim the defense pulled out of her.

This tweet can explain megan and her falling out completely.

I meant to mute you :skip:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

This tweet can explain megan and her falling out completely.

They don’t want answers breh.

They are working for the defense so they just throw the questions out there. As long as there’s “questions” they can keep yelling about “reasonable doubt”

You start answering them, they don’t like that shyt :mjlol:
I meant to mute you :skip:
:mjlol:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
So your telling me this nikka has an account of Tory telling him he shot at the ground, which is a huge thing for this case and he's in Qatar watching the world cup final instead?? :laff::laff::laff:

giphy.gif
Lmaooo Right :laff:

This the big reveal ah:heh:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Don't forget Tory has a history of that type of shyt.

Sucker punched August for not shaking his hand. Pulled a gun on some local rapper that accepted his rap challenge.
Tried to fight Travis Scott over comments that one of them stole the others style.

Dude has a history of acting irrationally violent over perceived disrespect, especially when it comes to his music.

Getting drunk and shooting at the ground because Meg called his music trash just sounds like some shyt Tory lanez would do
You remember Meg went to Jail for putting hands on her boyfriend? Lol